Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Opinion - original ?

Article about: Hi there I have an M40 helmet that I'm trying to figure out whether it has original paint or not... you can see it's mostly black and a tiny bit of green under right decal. I've searched the

Question Opinion - original ?

Hi there

I have an M40 helmet that I'm trying to figure out whether it has original paint or not... you can see it's mostly black and a tiny bit of green under right decal. I've searched the lot number and have attacehd that info too.

I don't want to put decals over it if it's original paint!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Opinion - original ?   Opinion - original ?  

Opinion - original ?   Opinion - original ?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Opinion - original ?
    P
    Many

The Helmet is an M35 and in my Opinion the green aswell as the Decal remains are Original. I would leave it as it is.

MAP
    ?

Given the heavy pitting it is a ground dug relic. Leave it as is. Adding fake decal will just ruin it
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Okay cheers, I was fairly sure it was original paint but couldn't be 100%. Will leave it alone now

Not actually so sure the decals are real now.. just noticed that the small bit of red (leftover from tricolour) is on the left hand side which is wrong... and the faded decal on the right where the tricolour should have been shows no colours of the tricolour so maybe they were reps added later on and have worn down since or am I wrong?