Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Opinions - M35 Heer Refurb helmet

Article about: Hi everyone. I recently purchased this refurbished M35 helmet from a good friend. I like the "history in the hand" of the refurbished helmets. It may be hard to see from my photos,

?

Default Opinions - M35 Heer Refurb helmet

Hi everyone. I recently purchased this refurbished M35 helmet from a good friend. I like the "history in the hand" of the refurbished helmets. It may be hard to see from my photos, but the outline of the over-painted national decal is clearly present. The lot number is faily well visible, but the size is heavily over-painted. I 'think" it is an ET-66. I don't know my decal types (still studying them) as well as I would like. Can anyone confirm the decal type? ... or other info to validate maker? The split pins are nice and tight. There is an acceptance stamp in dome, but barely visible. I value the thoughts and feedback. i'll upload pictures. Thank you, Dan
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Opinions - M35 Heer Refurb  helmet   Opinions - M35 Heer Refurb  helmet  

Opinions - M35 Heer Refurb  helmet   Opinions - M35 Heer Refurb  helmet  

Opinions - M35 Heer Refurb  helmet  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Opinions - M35 Heer Refurb  helmet
    P
    Many

?

More photos
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Opinions - M35 Heer Refurb  helmet   Opinions - M35 Heer Refurb  helmet  

?

Better shot of Eagle
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Opinions - M35 Heer Refurb  helmet  

It is an ET , very nicely named example.

Very nice Reissue mate Great paint and decal. Someone really took their time painting the name nicely too.
    Z

Beautiful reissue. Ticks all the boxes. Congratulations!
    Andy

?

THANKS guys! - I appreciate all the feedback!! I really like it, and as I mentioned I am kind of fond of the re-issues because they tell a story in a way. Bad news is that I feel like I am starting to want to collect more of them. (Good news for me, bad for my wallet . I appreciate the assessments. Dan

?

THANKS guys! - I appreciate all the feedback!! I really like it, and as I mentioned I am kind of fond of the re-issues because they tell a story in a way. Bad news is that I feel like I am starting to want to collect more of them. (Good news for me, bad for my wallet . I appreciate the assessments. Dan

?

yes a rely great score!