Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Opinions please on this Heer helmet

Article about: Hello all, I am purchasing this helmet from another member and I am already pretty sure on it but it's always smart to get second/third opinion. Looks to me to be a very nice Heer with textu

Default Opinions please on this Heer helmet

Hello all, I am purchasing this helmet from another member and I am already pretty sure on it but it's always smart to get second/third opinion. Looks to me to be a very nice Heer with textured paint and all in nearly 100% condition. Hopefully I won't be disappointed. Thanks in advance for all opinions.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Opinions please on this Heer helmet   Opinions please on this Heer helmet  

Opinions please on this Heer helmet   Opinions please on this Heer helmet  

Opinions please on this Heer helmet  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Opinions please on this Heer helmet
    P
    Many

No opinions? I feel good about it, but I've been sure before and had my heart broken.

Hi, remember, we are all over the world in different time zones, I have just got up! I think this is a nice HEER M40 but the photos are all under different lighting conditions so it is hard to be 100% sure. That may have held back some opinions as well! Ask for good natural daylight images and a close up of the decal and liner pins (from the inside), as I said though, I think it is ok. Leon.

The decal is right - so that's one thing. I think - looking at the photos - which as leon said - are not particularly good =- that it has been re - lined. and it "appears" to have earlier rivets - much better photos in daylight are needed - shell and decal look ok

Sorry guys, the time zone thing never occurred to me. I apologize. Thanks for the opinions. I have already made the deal so I will post photos in natural lighting when it arrives. Seller is a good guy and a member of this forum with items for sale on this forum as well. He gave me a good deal on this helmet and the only thing that worried me was the decal. I'm not learned enough to know the subtle differences, I was just worried by how perfect it was. Looks to have never made it to the battlefield at all. Either guy was very lucky or very not lucky huh? Thanks again and I will respond to this thread with better pics when it's in hand.

a good NS !

Default got the helmet, better pictures

Hello again guys. I received the helmet yesterday and man what a beauty. I promised to post better pictures in daylight once I got it so here they are. Thanks again for the help before. Always nice to have peace of mind when making a purchase.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Opinions please on this Heer helmet   Opinions please on this Heer helmet  

Nice looking lid - Congrats.........!
    Regards,

Steve.

You did well

Very nice lid!!!