Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Opinions on this Rough overpaint M35 Heer

Article about: Hello Forum, I am interested in buying this Reissue M35, i see no problems with it and it looks like a good, honest battelworn helmet to me, but i rather ask for your Opinion, in case i miss

Possibly safety measure for that is to use "google image search" and look up if the pictures are stolen from a dealers website/any other website on the internet. Has worked for me more then once.
    Another possibility is to ask for specific additional pics, that he has to specificly take for you, so you are sure he actually has the item.

In this case i am using PayPal to pay, and i also checked his other ads, showing that he is selling other stuff with the same backgrounds, aswell as him having a lot of positive, militaria related, reviews.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Opinions on this Rough overpaint M35 Heer
    P
    Many

Regarding the different backgrounds - it looks like the same place to me, based on the wooden boarded walls.
    However - i like the idea of asking for a specific photo - this would clarify things.

It's a nice helmet, so i hope it works out for you.
    Nick

Hello again!
    The helmet arrived, and it is a wonderful piece. It looks way better in person, then it seemed by the sellers pics.

It arrived with the net on it... and now, holding the net in hand, I more and more think the net might be real. It certainly feels old and it looks way different then on the pictures.
    What do you think?

Opinions on this Rough overpaint M35 HeerOpinions on this Rough overpaint M35 HeerOpinions on this Rough overpaint M35 HeerOpinions on this Rough overpaint M35 HeerOpinions on this Rough overpaint M35 HeerOpinions on this Rough overpaint M35 HeerOpinions on this Rough overpaint M35 HeerOpinions on this Rough overpaint M35 HeerOpinions on this Rough overpaint M35 Heer

Net might be period ... but NOT issue.

Helmet however is a keeper!!!
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

Nice Adravor ... I love when they arrive and they are better in person. Happens MOST of the time I feel but maybe thats just because I (we) love helmets. I dont know about the net Adravor. Almost looks like its a Reproduction US M1 paratrooper net (originalswere British made many times) but the wrong color and material. Any references of this net you have seen on others? Could be a one off as well.... first impression was that M1 Helmet Net comment though. As Dan said ...regardless helmet is nice and congrats! Condition is good
    Z

Nice looking helmet, but IMO no way that net has been on there 80 years. Looks like a recent addition to me.
    nick

Net is a recent addition, he found it supposedly behind a liner of another helmet. Question is if the net itself is original.

It looks much better without the net in my opinion.

Quote by Adravor View Post
    Net is a recent addition, he found it supposedly behind a liner of another helmet. Question is if the net itself is original.
    Sorry, missed that bit. I still feel the net is not original, and like Blackdog says - looks much better without it :-)

Quote by Adravor View Post
    Its not an original British Made Khaki M1 helmet net like the GIs used to wear. That I know.... but what it is no idea. I would just throw it in a drawer somewhere friend
    Z

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast