Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Opinions on this Rough overpaint M35 Heer

Article about: Hello Forum, I am interested in buying this Reissue M35, i see no problems with it and it looks like a good, honest battelworn helmet to me, but i rather ask for your Opinion, in case i miss

Default Opinions on this Rough overpaint M35 Heer

Hello Forum,

I am interested in buying this Reissue M35, i see no problems with it and it looks like a good, honest battelworn helmet to me, but i rather ask for your Opinion, in case i missed something.
    Its an SE 64, with the lotnr. 3283.

The seller sells the helmet together with an camo net that suposedly came with another helmet? I dont think its original, but the net does not effect the price of the helmet itself, so i would just take it off when i get it i suppose.

Any Opinions appreciated like always!

Regards,
    Adravor

Opinions on this Rough overpaint M35 HeerOpinions on this Rough overpaint M35 HeerOpinions on this Rough overpaint M35 HeerOpinions on this Rough overpaint M35 HeerOpinions on this Rough overpaint M35 HeerOpinions on this Rough overpaint M35 HeerOpinions on this Rough overpaint M35 HeerOpinions on this Rough overpaint M35 Heer

Pictures with the net:

Opinions on this Rough overpaint M35 HeerOpinions on this Rough overpaint M35 Heer

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Opinions on this Rough overpaint M35 Heer
    P
    Many

?

I like it, it looks like a classic reissue M35! I'm sure the helmet guys will give it a thumbs up.

I agree as well, the helmet looks perfectly fine to me. The camo net on the other hand looks suspicious though.

MAP
    ?

Looks like a nice re-issue.

The net....not for me.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Looks nice.
    As for the net.. maybe you can use it to store oranges or something
    Luis

Quote by PotatoDigger View Post
    Looks nice.
    As for the net.. maybe you can use it to store oranges or something
    Luis
    Adravor seems like more of a "Pear" Guy
    Z

Be careful ,2 different backgrounds can be a red flag.

Yes, i also noticed that schwehrpunkt. I´m gonna take all the possible safety measures.

Quote by Schwerpunkt View Post
    Be careful ,2 different backgrounds can be a red flag.
    For future reference (and because I don't quite see the connection), how can this be a red flag?

Quote by RustyRelics View Post
    For future reference (and because I don't quite see the connection), how can this be a red flag?
    Usually people photograph in the same style and background if selling online. If it is not the case the photos could be stolen. It is often a sign that the seller is dishonest. A friend of mine last year had this happen to him , unfortunately he already paid before I could warn him about the different style photos. He never got what he paid for.
    Seller also spun a story.
    Also if a non collector is selling a helmet with collector style photos , also a red flag.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast