Orig Camo paint job

Article about: thanks for the reposting the interesting image jeff

Default Re: Reputable Helmet Dealer

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Orig Camo paint job
    P
    Many

I'd have no problem with any helmet on his site. If you did get it home and still decide it wasn't for you, I'm sure you would get a bulletproof guarantee.

Default Re: Orig Camo paint job

Spray painting was common during the 1940's however the atomization of the paint and the spread of the paint 'fan' still has me leaning towards the trusty 'rattle can' as the source of this camo. I bet it still smells fresh too.

no comment on originality, but my heart is breaking for that lid if it is fake.......

?

Hello One of the german helmets that I don't like is on oakleaf military, this helmet is not owned by him but had COA signed by him I posted this helmet and many did not think that it was period done here is the link to the helmet
    Army M35 reissued camouflage helmet with visible single decal and named by SE

Interesting, this helmet is being discussed right now on this forum and generally getting a 'thumbs down'.

All sellers get it wrong some of the time and in the main Ken has a very good reputation and it's not for me to gossip about things others have pulled him up over.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

I have bought several helmets from Ken and never had a problem with any of them once in hand. He is always good with communication and even gave me extra time to pay when I bought three helmets. As for the helmet on Oakleaf with the COA, I don't know what to make of that one.

?

The 2 threads are now merged into 1 as discussion is centered around the helmet in question. Ken has a good reputation and I would like to hear his take on the helmet. I don't think he's a member here however.

?

I fear that all this conjecture around this particular camo helmet could very well be damaging to this mans reputation as well as his business and feel that someone should at least contact him so that he may have a say in this matter if he so desires.

Regards Mark K.

You beat me to it Doug we must have been typing at the same time
    Last edited by Mark K; 07-16-2012 at 04:08 PM. Reason: ADD INFO

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast