Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Original luftschutz helmet?

Article about: I just saw this luftschutzhelmet for a good price. Is it original? (I don't know if they are reproduced or not)

Default Original luftschutz helmet?

I just saw this luftschutzhelmet for a good price.
    Is it original? (I don't know if they are reproduced or not)
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Original luftschutz helmet?   Original luftschutz helmet?  

Original luftschutz helmet?   Original luftschutz helmet?  

Original luftschutz helmet?   Original luftschutz helmet?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Original luftschutz helmet?
    P
    Many

From the supplied images it looks good inside and out....as an FYI, LS helms are being reproduced however the current decals have flaws both in detail and construction.

Hello! Original helmet...
    The best Militaria forum in France is here : http://deutsch-militaria.forumactif.us/

Apart from the unfortunate scuff mark to the side it has original strap, liner and fairly complete decal. Nice original, grab it if the price is right for you.

I just bought it, I think it’s beautiful but not perfect.
    To me originality is more important than condition although it’s in pretty good condition, despite the scuff mark.
    Thanks to all for the specialized opinions again

I think you have done well, although I've no idea what you paid. But I like it too.

I bought it for 190 euros. It may be not a “bargain”, but the most luftschutz helmets I saw were around 220-280 euros. I wanted one for my collection and I found this a nice one.

Quote by Militariacollecter View Post
    I bought it for 190 euros. It may be not a “bargain”, but the most luftschutz helmets I saw were around 220-280 euros. I wanted one for my collection and I found this a nice one.
    most important is that you like it , price is a personal decision.

I agree with that , the most important is the passion in our hobby. I also don’t buy to sell later, I buy to collect and keep collecting haha