Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

Original luftwaffe hj m42 Helmet, paint, liner and decals?

Article about: It looks good to me but I’ve never seen a helmet like this with the hj decals on . Apologies for the bad photos, I’m trying to get more. Help appreciated!

Default Original luftwaffe hj m42 Helmet, paint, liner and decals?

It looks good to me but I’ve never seen a helmet like this with the hj decals on . Apologies for the bad photos, I’m trying to get more. Help appreciated!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Original luftwaffe hj m42 Helmet, paint, liner and decals?   Original luftwaffe hj m42 Helmet, paint, liner and decals?  

Original luftwaffe hj m42 Helmet, paint, liner and decals?   Original luftwaffe hj m42 Helmet, paint, liner and decals?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Original luftwaffe hj m42 Helmet, paint, liner and decals?
    P
    Many

I think it's bad but I'm not an expert, but can you please post some clear upclose photos of the decals, thank you.

Bill
    "Only a pimp in a Louisiana whore house carries a pearl handled revolver"
    - General George Smith Patton Jr.

For me the liner is a reproduction, tea stained and chemically aged with no appreciable wear to it along the edges. Everything from there on HAS to be suspect also!
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

These are always fake.

That’s a shame to hear it’s most likely repro. I’m trying to get more pictures of the Luftwaffe decal.
    Is there a possibility that certain hj members applied these decals on the field because these decals did exist at the time?

Quote by Lord Joeldemort View Post
    That’s a shame to hear it’s most likely repro. I’m trying to get more pictures of the Luftwaffe decal.
    Is there a possibility that certain hj members applied these decals on the field because these decals did exist at the time?
    Nope. 100% fantasy.

14 years of Fake decals – Luftwaffe – German Helmet Vault