Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

A Pair of Beaded One Piece Gladiator Luftschutz Factory Police Helmets - Voigt & Haeffner AG

Article about: Factory Police week. Here are a pair of beaded one piece gladiator shells from the same manufacturer bought and issued to factory Police guards by the Voigt & Haeffner concern, a manufac

Default A Pair of Beaded One Piece Gladiator Luftschutz Factory Police Helmets - Voigt & Haeffner AG

Factory Police week. Here are a pair of beaded one piece gladiator shells from the same manufacturer bought and issued to factory Police guards by the Voigt & Haeffner concern, a manufacturer of electrical components during the War. I believe the factory was in Frankfurt. One is complete with liner and chin strap (the gimp tie string is not period but was there when I bought it so I left it in), the other has a rat liner and no strap and was de-nazified, but both have nearly 100% intact V&H factory stencils properly located on the right of the shells. At a time when there are so many humped up factory police wannabies on the market these 2 are "One Lookers" in my eye. Hope you like them. Jim G.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture A Pair of Beaded One Piece Gladiator Luftschutz Factory Police Helmets - Voigt & Haeffner AG   A Pair of Beaded One Piece Gladiator Luftschutz Factory Police Helmets - Voigt & Haeffner AG  

A Pair of Beaded One Piece Gladiator Luftschutz Factory Police Helmets - Voigt & Haeffner AG   A Pair of Beaded One Piece Gladiator Luftschutz Factory Police Helmets - Voigt & Haeffner AG  

A Pair of Beaded One Piece Gladiator Luftschutz Factory Police Helmets - Voigt & Haeffner AG   A Pair of Beaded One Piece Gladiator Luftschutz Factory Police Helmets - Voigt & Haeffner AG  

A Pair of Beaded One Piece Gladiator Luftschutz Factory Police Helmets - Voigt & Haeffner AG  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement A Pair of Beaded One Piece Gladiator Luftschutz Factory Police Helmets - Voigt & Haeffner AG
    P
    Many

Fantastic pair !! Same maker of helmet, just have to love this.
    Thanks for showing
    D.

Really like those two!
    What a great pair.

Yes Jim
    Many dubious factory guard helmets listed on websites lately. Something to stay away from unless one is sure what he is getting into
    D.

MAP
    ?

Wow ...two! Lucky you!

Nice stuff Jim.

You should start numbering your helmets...so we guess how many storage units you have
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Nice Jim, very scarce and there's two of them! Leon.

A brace of very nice helmets, great finds.

Very nice pair Jim!

Love the contrast between the two shades of blue. I can only see these helmets becoming more desirable as time goes by (note to self buy one).

Andrew

I love these Luftschutz helmets.
    Beautiful - thanks for posting.
    Nick

?

Is this particular color typical of factory police issued Luftschutz helmets?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast