Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

Paratrooper helmets?

Article about: Hey everyone, I know this is a huge reach, I only have this one picture from my uncle who found a local sale to him, and information and photos on it are very limited. Based off this picture

Default Paratrooper helmets?

Hey everyone, I know this is a huge reach, I only have this one picture from my uncle who found a local sale to him, and information and photos on it are very limited. Based off this picture, do any of these 4 helmets have the slightest chance of being legit? Even if there’s a small chance, I’m going to make the 2 hour drive after work this morning to go see if I can get them, or atleast look at them. Thanks everyone! I wish I had more pictures to share for better review, I’m just working with what I gotParatrooper helmets?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Paratrooper helmets?
    P
    Many

Save yourself the drive and ask your uncle to send you better photos first, this is inadequate.

Trust me I agree, the estate opens in 4 hours and I’m a 2 hour drive away, so it’s a bit of a time crunch and he’s not even sure he will be able to make it to this property. There’s some other not as risky stuff there like ammo cans, and some books, that would even be worth the trip for cheap. Bonus would be if one of these helmets ends up being a needle in a haystack

MAP
    ?

For what it is worth. From what little I can see, I do not like the one on the far right.

But again. No way to really tell much from this photo.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Impossible to tell much from that photo. But if you don't mind the two hour drive you might as well go and have a look, otherwise you will spend the next few weeks wondering whether you should have gone.

Cheers,
    Steve

Hey everyone, I ended up going but someone rushed into the house when the opened and snagged them all. Probably for the best because even in my very limited knowledge, they were clear reports. Had the super clean, almost white color liner. And most of everything else they had in the house were repro items. Looked like they did a lot of re-enactments

Are these helmets offered in Germany?