Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

Police DD Helmet

Article about: I am posting this helmet for review. I normally deal with daggers and flags, thus I am no expert when it comes to helmet. Albeit I like this piece. Theres two issues though, the condition of

Default Police DD Helmet

I am posting this helmet for review. I normally deal with daggers and flags, thus I am no expert when it comes to helmet. Albeit I like this piece. Theres two issues though, the condition of the liner and the fact that the helmt has been varnished. I just have some concerns, or questions. First off, I am wondering why this helmet is so small? I am assuming that its because it is HJ issue. Also there are no markings on the inside, and I am wondering if thats ok? Furthermore, I had a fire police helmet with a chrome strip but it was amde of aluminum, albeit this helmet is steel and a magnet sticks to it. Lastly, whats this helmet worth?
    Thanks all

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Police DD Helmet
    P
    Many

Default Re: Police DD Helmet

Alot will depend on how much the sellers is offering it for. You are correct on both counts on the issues that you have stated. All in all it is not a bad helmet. I am hoping that the seller is not asking for more than $200 ?

The high gloss is decieving in that i can't tell if there are dents in the shell.

Nice complete unmessed with civilian helmets can be had for starting at $275.

I'm not sure how large the helmet you are showing is but size 60 is the smallest produced (pretty small). Just large enough to fit a young teenager in todays world but back then adult men could have the same physical structure as our teens today.

Default Re: Police DD Helmet

The seller was asking $100. I just wanted to make sure it was worth it. And the helmet is dent free. I know the varnish messes the pics up. Its like trying to take a picture of a polished dagger blade.
    Thanks for the info!