MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Post your 2022 German Steel Helmets

Article about: Well, another year has come and gone. So as with our annual tradition, it would be nice to have members post their favorite steel helmet pick-ups in 2022. Rusty, mint, rare or cheap.....does

MAP
    ?

Default Post your 2022 German Steel Helmets

Well, another year has come and gone and I was reminded by someone today that I have not started this thread yet.

So as with our annual tradition, it would be nice to have members post their favorite steel helmet pick-ups in 2022. Rusty, mint, rare or cheap.....doesn't matter....Just your favorite

ALL steel German helmet types are acceptable from WW1 through 1945. This includes Civil, NSKK, Relics, and helmet covers, etc.

At the end of the year, if you all like, we can have a vote for 1st, 2nd and 3rd place. (Again, it is not about the most minty or the most expensive just the forums favorite)

Rules:

1) We know it is hard to pick a favorite child, but we will need to limit it to TWO helmets per member

2) Keep photos of each helmet to a maximum of just three photos of each please. (You can always link the thread if you already posted it.)

3) Voting: As we approach year end, I will create a list of all the helmets and we can "open" the voting. Until then hold off.

So who will start it off???

Regards,

Michael
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Post your 2022 German Steel Helmets
    P
    Many

M18 period repainted DD with very early liner

MAP
    ?

Quote by Helldude View Post
    M18 period repainted DD with very early liner
    Very nice.

I love the name on that back. A great find!

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Here's my Heer M42Post your 2022 German Steel HelmetsPost your 2022 German Steel Helmets
    "Only a pimp in a Louisiana whore house carries a pearl handled revolver"
    - General George Smith Patton Jr.

MAP
    ?

Nice untouched M42 Bill. A rarity these days

I picked up only two this year, but I think this untouched Q64 M35 re-issue takes the cake.

-DF

M35 Q64 SD Re-Issue - What do you think?

MAP
    ?

Classic helmet

Everyone: All German Steel helmets are allowed. Regardless of the era.

Unfortunately, no TR lids for me this year as I’ve been focussing my attentions more towards Imperial Stahlhelms. And there’s really nothing like being able to study them in hand to get a feel for them, so I managed to add some nice examples to the collection with my TJ68 Camo and my G62 field grey helmet, being my two favourites.

It’s great seeing what everyone has been able to add to their collections in 2022 and I look forward to seeing what others have to post up!

Andy
    Post your 2022 German Steel HelmetsPost your 2022 German Steel HelmetsPost your 2022 German Steel Helmets
    Last edited by AndyM35; 12-18-2022 at 11:44 AM.

?

Quote by AndyM35 View Post
    Beautiful camo, looking for one myself right now.

?

For me it has to be these two most beautiful double-decals in their early smooth paint finishes, Kriegsmarine and Luftwaffe. Both M35s, both dated 1938. Honourable mentions go to a Heer M35 SD in shipboard/bunker-grey camouflage, really cool looking, and to a Polizei M40 DD in fantastic condition. All can be seen in their own threads.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast