Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Post your Kriegsmarine helmets!

Article about: That is crooked yes, but it can get aloooooot worse! Up to 45 degrees!

Default Post your Kriegsmarine helmets!

Hi guys,

I quite liked our combat police thread of this variety, but sadly I had nothing to contribute. What I do have, is a Kriegsmarine M40. I love them and I would like to see yours!

Mine is a very salty single decal ET66 M40. It has a concussion crack on the back. The thing I like about it is the decal. It's a very worn, beat-up helmet, but the decal is in very good condition compared to the rest of it. It has a repro chinstrap. Sorry about the poor photos, the lighting in my room is terrible.

Here it is pictured with the rest of my KM collection.

Post away!
    Mo
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Post your Kriegsmarine helmets!   Post your Kriegsmarine helmets!  

Post your Kriegsmarine helmets!   Post your Kriegsmarine helmets!  

Post your Kriegsmarine helmets!   Post your Kriegsmarine helmets!  

Last edited by ObKrieger; 12-16-2011 at 09:19 AM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Post your Kriegsmarine helmets!
    P
    Many

Default Re: Post your Kriegsmarine helmets!

Im not allowed to post photos in this thread, my Norton Security keeps telling me that this is a hazard to my computer?

EDIT: Ok now
    Last edited by Little Mermaid; 12-15-2011 at 06:31 PM.
    [COLOR="#EE82EE"]I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I'm out of control, and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

That's weird, I promise it's a good thread, lol

Quote by Stinschen View Post
    Im not allowed to post photos in this thread, my Norton Security keeps telling me that this is a hazard to my computer?
    Maybe it recognises Mo as a hazard?
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

EDIT: I downloaded Mozilla Firefox and here we go....

Green M40 ET64 - has been hanging in the vet´s barn since 1945, got then picked up by the dealer and landed in my hands last week.

Black M42 ET64 Coastal Artillery or used in a Norwegian campaign (rather ironic when you look at the color of the paint) - was sitting in the dealers locker for quite some time until he sold it to me
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Post your Kriegsmarine helmets!   Post your Kriegsmarine helmets!  

Last edited by Little Mermaid; 12-15-2011 at 07:38 PM.
    [COLOR="#EE82EE"]I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I'm out of control, and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

I don't know, you should check with Dimas about that. Does it happen with any other threads?

Mo, empty your inbox!
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

Nice ones Chris! All three helmets so far have the same crooked ET decal.

ET made crooked decals, I believe - or so I was told
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

Quote by Stinschen View Post
    ET made crooked decals, I believe - or so I was told
    Yea, the decal-applicators at ET tended to be very lazy about their work.

Here is an extreme case of a Heer M42:
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Post your Kriegsmarine helmets!  

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast