Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

Posting and Conduct Rules - Steel Helmet Forum

Article about: War Relics Forum and the Administration’s goal is to create an inviting, fun and enjoyable space, where open discussion, evaluation and debate can take place so we can further our understa

MAP
    ?

Default Posting and Conduct Rules - Steel Helmet Forum

War Relics Forum and the Administration’s goal is to create an inviting, fun and enjoyable space, where open discussion, evaluation and debate can take place so we can further our understanding of this field of study. We welcome all members regardless of experience level.

But, help us help you! For members here to perform a proper evaluation or give an opinion, we have outlined a set of rules and requirements to help achieve this goal.

Please follow the rules listed below. Broader forum rules apply as well. Threads or posts that violate these rules are subject to closure or deletion.

Posts about forum policy or moderator actions are not allowed and are subject to deletion.

Above all, let’s keep this fun!

Photos/Information Requirements:
    • Picture size: 800x600 minimum.
    • Photo quality: Photos need to be clear enough to be evaluated and should be able to be expanded for proper analysis.
    • Photo types: We need to see ALL aspects of a helmet. One photo cannot tell the whole story. Even if you just want a decal validated
      - Front, sides, top and back as well as interior
      - Clear "straight on" photos of the decals
      - Liner and Chinstrap
      - Closeups of any distinguishing features such as personalizations, camo, chinstrap markings.
    • Lot Number and Maker is required if visible.
    • Picture hosting sites are prohibited.
    • Links are allowed but only if accompanied with photos.

Posting and Conduct:
    • We encourage open debate and discussion from ALL member. However, if providing an opinion please provide supporting evidence.
    • Members must treat each other with respect. Personal attacks and / or baiting, whether overt or implied are not allowed. Trolling will not be tolerated. Abusive, foul or racist language will not be tolerated.
    • One helmet per post when evaluating an item.
    • Post helmets in the correct sub-forums.
    • Removal of Photos from threads are prohibited.
    • Valuation – We are happy to help review an item for authenticity but we do NOT provide monetary evaluation. Furthermore, in most cases, discussion on the prices paid / sold for an item are to be avoided.
    • Each thread may only contain posts about the subject of that thread or to further the discussion. Off-topic posts can be moved or deleted at the discretion of the moderators.
    • Threads / posts started to create controversy are not allowed and will be deleted.
    Last edited by MAP; 01-11-2023 at 08:31 PM.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Posting and Conduct Rules - Steel Helmet Forum
    P
    Many