Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Potential good eBay m40 LW find?

Article about: ""Disclaimer"" I have not bought this helmet. And yes, I know Ebay should be avoid as the amount of fakes and repos run ramped. Judging by the photos though it seems like

Default Potential good eBay m40 LW find?

""Disclaimer""
    I have not bought this helmet. And yes, I know Ebay should be avoid as the amount of fakes and repos run ramped. Judging by the photos though it seems like this might be a good one?
    Would appreciate some feedback.
    Potential good eBay m40 LW find?Potential good eBay m40 LW find?Potential good eBay m40 LW find?Potential good eBay m40 LW find?Potential good eBay m40 LW find?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Potential good eBay m40 LW find?
    P
    Many

Yes, you can find good helmets on eBay. You have to look at 1000 bad ones before you do. This one does look good to me. Surprised the swastika made it into a photo.

Agree it looks ok but expect it to get pulled by Ebay if someone reports it. Check the seller for feedback and whether the pictures are not copied from somewhere else.

Thanks fellas, The seller was smart enough not to upload a full photo of the decal. I sent him a message asking for a few close ups, that's the one he sent me.
    Trust me I've been looking quite a bit, I surprised myself in actually being able to spot a semi decent one, the learning apparently is starting to pay off so to speak lol.

Grab it, it's all good. Jim G.

MAP
    ?

Did you get the helmet? Looks like a nice one.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Still waiting for the seller to return from his vacation.. Waiting with anticipation.. Keen to pick it up

Quick update for those interested, Helmet aquired. Should be here in a few days.. Will get some more photos once arrived.. Another LW for the collection!

Well done, look forward to seeing it when you get it.

Thanks mate
    With out sounding to upidty, Am actually a bit proud of myself that I am starting to get some what familiar with German lids... I've still got plenty I want, and wish to learn about the hobby. But this website and the people on it have helped out quite a bit.. Shall get some good photos when I get it

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast