Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Puzzling Heer decal

Article about: Name: attachment.jpeg  Views: 0  Size: 78.6 KB  ID: 852402 class= thumbnail style= float:CONFIG />Hello to you all; I wish submit to your apprasail this decal: It has been dis

Default Puzzling Heer decal

Hello to you all; I wish submit to your apprasail this decal: It has been discussed in another, local forum, but there's not a common judgement about It, even between some advanced and experienced collectors. She's applied on a hkp 64, that (so stated the owner) has been in the same collection for at least 25 years. As you can see, the color seems different, because one pic has been taken with the flash. Important: the "comma" on the eagle's neck is not part of the drawing, it's a small scratch.
    Your opinions?
    Regards,

M.Puzzling Heer decal
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Puzzling Heer decal  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Puzzling Heer decal
    P
    Many

That is a fake decal.
    25 years is nothing , that is 1990. Altough I would think the decal has not been on that helmet that long.

Not a good one.easy one to tell.
    Chris

?

I do not know who, on another forum, would have thought that it might be real but I would never trust that persons judgment on anything WW II German.

Hi, not one that I would want, the Adler's shoulders are incorrect for any maker and the feathers look more like scales. Leon

Thanks to you all; actually, I've noticed some issues (relating to a SE/hkp decal), mainly on the right "foot" and on the feathers, as Fallschirmjager stated. But I'm very far to be an expert and, not viewing the helmet in person, my only source has been these pics... The owner still swear that in person the decal is good, as is the helmet (but yet not able to indicate the maker).

Quote by ziomanno View Post
    Thanks to you all; actually, I've noticed some issues (relating to a SE/hkp decal), mainly on the right "foot" and on the feathers, as Fallschirmjager stated. But I'm very far to be an expert and, not viewing the helmet in person, my only source has been these pics... The owner still swear that in person the decal is good, as is the helmet (but yet not able to indicate the maker).
    The helmet is a HKP/SE shell.

Yes; M42 hkp.

Puzzling Heer decal