Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

A rare one - Beaded M35 Size 68 Luftschutz

Article about: Hello guys! I was originally searching for a nice M16, but then this helmet here catched my interest, its a rather bad conditioned M35 Luftschutz, with a replaced but original interior, norm

Default A rare one - Beaded M35 Size 68 Luftschutz

Hello guys!

I was originally searching for a nice M16, but then this helmet here catched my interest, its a rather bad conditioned M35 Luftschutz, with a replaced but original interior, normally nothing for me, but its an Size Ns produced Size 68 with the Lotnr. 6222, i havent seen many helmets in this size so far, and especially not as a beaded Luftschutz example, so i´m atleast considering it.

What do you think about the Decal? My first impression is that it could be original, the way its aged, and considering how the rust behaves arround it seem convincing to me, but i dont have any experience with Luftschutz Decals so far, so i would like your Opinion. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Regards,
    Adravor

A rare one -  Beaded M35 Size 68 LuftschutzA rare one -  Beaded M35 Size 68 LuftschutzA rare one -  Beaded M35 Size 68 LuftschutzA rare one -  Beaded M35 Size 68 LuftschutzA rare one -  Beaded M35 Size 68 LuftschutzA rare one -  Beaded M35 Size 68 LuftschutzA rare one -  Beaded M35 Size 68 LuftschutzA rare one -  Beaded M35 Size 68 LuftschutzA rare one -  Beaded M35 Size 68 LuftschutzA rare one -  Beaded M35 Size 68 LuftschutzA rare one -  Beaded M35 Size 68 Luftschutz

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement A rare one -  Beaded M35 Size 68 Luftschutz
    P
    Many

Quality is everything even more so with civic helmets than combat ones and not size. You can find so much more nicer ones for still good prices.

I for one did not know M35 beaded helmets existed I thought they where only for M40’s

Well the prices for these shells alone are quite expensive, the price for the helmet so far is... alright in my opinion, considering its a rather rare piece and i still like its "saltier" look.
    As i said i´m just thinking about it, but first and foremost the decal has to be original, as i would not buy a helmet with a fake decal.

M35 beaded are more rare then the M40 and M42 versions i think, but they definitly existed, i´ve seen quite a few.

I compared this decal with a original one and I can not find any bad signs so I think it’s good but I’m no expert so wait for others opinions. Very cool they did beaded helmets on m35’s.

The two large acorns and the bottom 'ropes' are what i look at first when comparing these decals.
    But there are different variants.

This is mine: Luftschutz Quist M40

Here is an NS M40: Luftschutz NS beaded M40

The one you post - the pictures are a little small though.

nick

Quote by Adravor View Post
    Well the prices for these shells alone are quite expensive, the price for the helmet so far is... alright in my opinion, considering its a rather rare piece and i still like its "saltier" look.
    As i said i´m just thinking about it, but first and foremost the decal has to be original, as i would not buy a helmet with a fake decal.

M35 beaded are more rare then the M40 and M42 versions i think, but they definitly existed, i´ve seen quite a few.
    It's good but not rare. Just so you know. Here's mine a Q.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture A rare one -  Beaded M35 Size 68 Luftschutz   A rare one -  Beaded M35 Size 68 Luftschutz  

Salty original.
    I too wouldn't consider them rare.
    I've seen more beaded M35s and M40s than I've seen beaded M42s.
    Luis

I only consider the size rare ^^ and the combination of size and beaded, as not that many 68‘s where produced, a missproduced Size 68 seems rather rare to me.
    Luftschutz M35‘s aren’t rare at all, I know.

Or does anyone have a similar - size 68 beaded helmet?

Quote by Adravor View Post
    I only consider the size rare ^^ and the combination of size and beaded, as not that many 68‘s where produced, a missproduced Size 68 seems rather rare to me.
    Luftschutz M35‘s aren’t rare at all, I know.

Or does anyone have a similar - size 68 beaded helmet?
    I never consider a helmet ‘s size as something that needs a rarity scale. Consider first and foremost a helmet’s traits. Good % decal , good % paint , completeness of liner and chinstrap.

Really exceptional would be a 70 but given the choice I take the better one , always.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast