Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Red cross helmet

Article about: Goodevening to everyone, I wasnt doing all that much this evening so why not post a nice helmet. Its a m34 red cross helmet in green. It in such good condition that i think no one ever worn

I meant drk people with beaded luftschutz helmets. Not a photo yet with the drk decal but that beaded luftschutz helmets were worn by drk people is a fact.

If we just look at this helmet whitout non stop comparing to the grey repaints.. all the answers are just there.. its an erel made helmet. Erel made many private purchased items of which there are just one or a few. So instead of saying the paint is wrong start comparing it with erel helmets. If you look at those erel fiber helmets its having that very nice even and smooth looking satin gloss paint just like on this one. It perfectly match.

Erel used pocher decals and we know pocher decals appear on different types of shells from different makers and erel uses them on those private purchased stuff. Just like this decal appears on diffent types of shells and erel. Only 4 helmets so far.. 2 with double decal with national colours, 2 with erel inside.. im not going to speculate where this decal came from pocher or erel because thats is simply just unknow for now. Im still not with all of you being this a fake..dont hate me for that haha

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Red cross helmet
    P
    Many

Don’t you think if all of this was fact nobody here would have responded negatively. Advanced collectors would have connected the dots long before anyone else ?
    The people responding here like Jim have a huge background on civic helmet collecting , Donald L also saw this topic, he has one of the biggest civic helmet collections and many rare variants. He doesn’t like the decals either.

Well thats finally a honest answer. Nobody likes it.. because other than that this helmet was rejected on nothing but speculative arguments.. not 1 fact was given.

I think there are allready 2 types of decal so why would a third one not be possible?
    Every decal posted on on ghv has a decal with an eagle with gripped claws to the red cross.. The other one is the one were the claws are more or less “floating” on top of the cross..

If you compare the bottom tips of the wing to the height were the red cross starts you can see that the cross on the floatet claw eagle is positioned really low. I would not call it a missprint otherwise the upper part of the red cross “to the eagles testicles” would be much higher but the red cross is perfectly even. The eagles “testicles” are hanging lower ( or you could say he has shorter legs). But its a huge difference and therefore in my opinion allready 2 variants..
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Red cross helmet   Red cross helmet  

Another facts is when you look at my type of decal.. the cross between the legs is really wide. A father looking cross.. the wings looks father and the inner wing is smaller. If you look at the drk eagle used in the tr you can see almost and i reapeat almost everywhere THIS type of eagle.. papers, documents, books, flags, enamel signs.. all father cross, father wings and small innerwing. There not being a decal that resembles the eagle that is used almost everywhere..?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Red cross helmet  

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3