Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Reissued Czech Helmet for Wehrmacht.

Article about: As a helmet collector I'm really interested in the more neish helmets hench my previous questions about a soviet helmet with an SS runic decal on it (if you know about it or have seen one pl

Default Reissued Czech Helmet for Wehrmacht.

As a helmet collector I'm really interested in the more neish helmets hench my previous questions about a soviet helmet with an SS runic decal on it (if you know about it or have seen one please do not heiste to contact me with your information). Recently I've been eyeing up a Czech M34 that had been reissued for use in the Wehrmacht. Whilst I am aware that Czech helmets were often reissued for use in organisations such as the Polizei, luftschutz and organisation todt. I have not seen such a helmet issued to the Wehrmacht as I thought they had priority and thus were not given non-standard helmets. Is it possible that this is a military police issued helmet and that the associative decal was not avaliable at the time of referbishment for reissue(like what the soviet helmet with SS decals that I'm looking for is speculated to be)? Any information on this would be very interesting and much appreciated. I have attached photos of the helmet for your guys' opinions.

Reissued Czech Helmet for Wehrmacht.Reissued Czech Helmet for Wehrmacht.Reissued Czech Helmet for Wehrmacht.

Thanks

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Reissued Czech Helmet for Wehrmacht.
    P
    Many

It's a good helmet with the right decal. I sold mine last year as I decided to stick with German helmets.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Reissued Czech Helmet for Wehrmacht.  

Right as rain - a beauty. Frank is right, all of these that I have seen (including mine) have an M&B Adler. Grab it! Jim G.

$1595 from the collectors Guild ........
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

A bit steep! Actually, more than a bit if you ask me.

MAP
    ?

Nice and in extra fine condition. No idea of the value but I would agree that the listing price is much more than I would be willing to part with.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

TWS
    ?

Yep. I like it. But I don't $1595 like it.
    Todd
    Former U.S. Army Tanker.
    "Best job I ever had."

Regular prices are below a 1000.

Thanks everyone. Yeah, I certainly don't think I would pay the asking price for this helmet, as most things on the collectors guild are quite over priced. I'll have to talk to the seller about a better price.

Do you know what the price range of these usually is?

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast