MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Rough KM up for debate

Article about: Good morning everyone. I check Ken Niewiarowicz's website nearly every day to see what goodies I can stare at an not be able to afford. Well for the first time since I started collecting, I

Buy it because you like it not because it is affordable.
    There is a reason it is affordable.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Rough KM up for debate
    P
    Many

Regarding the erkennungsmarke number: N 6403/41 ET. N does indeed stand for Nord, North Sea. 6403 is his person roll number and 41, the year he was inducted into service. E.T refers to him being Erganzungssoldat Technischer, a sailor with a technical qualification. Nice helmet even in this condition.

Quote by BlackCat1982 View Post
    Regarding the erkennungsmarke number: N 6403/41 ET. N does indeed stand for Nord, North Sea. 6403 is his person roll number and 41, the year he was inducted into service. E.T refers to him being Erganzungssoldat Technischer, a sailor with a technical qualification. Nice helmet even in this condition.
    I sent an email to Ken asking if he still had it. If he does, I'll take it. I just noticed it has a HOLD label on it. I don't know if that was for me or what, I hope it is.

Regarding his roll number, is there a way to find out who it was? So far, it seems somewhat simple.

He enlisted in 1941 with tech qualifications, served in the Kreigsmarine in the North Sea, and was named Kreyza.

As said, on Volksbund are 2 Listed Kreyzas, maybe someone with achess to anchestry.com could find out more?

I think someone got to it before me. Dammit.

With nice helmets its always a struggle... suprised it didnt sell instantly! Well, there will be a next one, there always is.

That’s a little bit of a coincendence. You post up and it goes. Well we know it wasn’t me LOL

Let’s keep an eye out for it though. You seemed to really want it and it crappy if someone snagged it when you posted. I will certainly (Edited original response was too aggro .. I will not be nice to them if that’s the case. Oh well Rusty. That $375 towards a nicer KM look at this that way!
    Z
    Last edited by PaddyD00; 01-19-2021 at 05:49 PM.

Quote by Adravor View Post
    As said, on Volksbund are 2 Listed Kreyzas, maybe someone with achess to anchestry.com could find out more?
    A look on Ancestry only gave a Karl Kreyza who died in 1945 aged 40. Sadly there are no further details other than he died in Germany. There is a Karl Kreyza listed on Volksbund listed as Killed/missing in 1945, but his birth is listed as 1906.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2