Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Salty M40 Heer - Q68

Article about: Hello forum, I just stumbled about this. Its a Quist size 68 Singel Decal Heer helmet. It seems like the Eagel has been period overpainted, but the paint flaked partly off over time. The out

Default Salty M40 Heer - Q68

Hello forum, I just stumbled about this.

Its a Quist size 68 Singel Decal Heer helmet. It seems like the Eagel has been period overpainted, but the paint flaked partly off over time. The outside is a bit salty, but overall in a good condition, while the inside looks more dirty, and a rather salty.

Chinstrap and Liner look like their condition fits the helmet to me, and it even looks like the original drawstring is present.

As always, any opinions would be greatly appreciated!

Salty M40 Heer - Q68Salty M40 Heer - Q68Salty M40 Heer - Q68Salty M40 Heer - Q68Salty M40 Heer - Q68Salty M40 Heer - Q68Salty M40 Heer - Q68Salty M40 Heer - Q68Salty M40 Heer - Q68

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Salty M40 Heer - Q68
    P
    Many

I´m gonna buy it, the seller send me some additional pics of the split pins, and they seem unmolested! Finally a nice Quist for me, and even in Size 68!

Lets just hope its not a dissapointment like my last M16 with Steel Linerband...

Hi Adravor,

Looks all original at least from these photos. The wear all looks commensurate with nothing standing out as having been messed with. It’s hard to tell if the paint is over the decal or under and the decal has been worn down through use? For me the photos aren’t conclusive enough to say if it is or isn’t an overpaint and we can’t compare the inside of the dome with the paint on the outside but you could be right. As always, a few photos in better light and of the decals, chinstrap etc would be good but in my opinion I think this one looks pretty good and bath tub size as well!

Andy

Well done Adravor. Looking forward to seeing it!

It was a scam. I recieved a chinese fake copy. Not worth half the price i payed for the helmet. And i even asked for more detailed pictures the seller could provide to me, which he did. Well... you sometimes have to pay for your mistakes, and it seems that is the time i do.

Where was it posted from? If you happened to pay with PayPal you might be able to get your money back. That really ***** Adravor. Sorry to hear but it can happen unfortunately because some people decide to choose money over ethics and moral fibre.

Andy

Damn Adravor. That *****. No Super cheap bargains I guess this proves. To Andys point.... yes it’s gross that people take others hard earned cash and then Put them in a crappy position financially.

Blow up their spot Adravor. What was the name of the company? so others don’t make same mistake
    Z

It was a private seller, and i did not use paypal, i know thats always combined with a risk. I have made some very good deals that way, so its alright, as the money i lost now i gained with other items, but it still *****. I took all the safety measures i normally do (Checked each image with reverse image search, asked for additional pictures of the helmet to prove he really owns it) but, that was not enough in this case.

I´m just gonna sell the crappy copy he send me (i dont know why he even send me something in the first place, when it was a scam anyways) as the copy it is and try to make atleast a bit of money back.

Thanks for the comments!

Quote by AndyM35 View Post
    Where was it posted from? If you happened to pay with PayPal you might be able to get your money back. That really ***** Adravor. Sorry to hear but it can happen unfortunately because some people decide to choose money over ethics and moral fibre.

Andy
    Adravor - Andy had a lot to say about this one it seems. May I ask .... did it ship from Australia do you know?

PS - I still think you should blow up the guys spot and post his name. But if you dont want to and just leave it in the past I get it too brother. Youll get em next time!

Sorry to hear you got burned, but do not give in so easily. Contact Ebay and get your money back, get the scammer banned or named and shamed.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast