Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

SD Luftwaffe helmet Q64 for review

Article about: M40 Luft helmet,gray/green pretty heavy textured sand finish,decent cond. decal with some wear scratches.One in my collection,a bringback bought from vets son.Is the Q maker pretty common fo

Default SD Luftwaffe helmet Q64 for review

M40 Luft helmet,gray/green pretty heavy textured sand finish,decent cond. decal with some wear scratches.One in my collection,a bringback bought from vets son.Is the Q maker pretty common for these?Bad pics,the lamp light makes it look greener than it is,pic of band with a flash shows true color.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SD Luftwaffe helmet Q64 for review   SD Luftwaffe helmet Q64 for review  

SD Luftwaffe helmet Q64 for review   SD Luftwaffe helmet Q64 for review  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SD Luftwaffe helmet Q64 for review
    P
    Many

Nice liner TC. Would guess a 1940 issue with the re-enforced alum. band. Is there a dome stamp ?
    Yes...Q are most common in regards to M40 Lufts.
    D.

Thanks D for the info!No dome stamp that I can see.The liner is in nice cond. but has some stains on one side,soaked in its not grease,anyway leather remains in good shape ,still supply and strong.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SD Luftwaffe helmet Q64 for review  

TC do you do all your photography at night?

Yes Anderson most of the time,sleep in the morning and work afternoons and dont get home before good natural light outside.I need a better camera too,still useing an old Sony Mavica with the floppy disk.These are great cameras but way out dated,bought this one used off Ebay 20 years ago for 40.00,it has taken well over 1000 pictures.I probably wouldnt know how to work a new camera anyway.If cloudy outside pics turn out too dark,in bright sunlight, too light its a real challenge.

Turn the lights on in the room before taking the pictures!

Thanks Stevade!Yeah lighting is not great in my house,Anderson here is a pic outside showing the color better.Also a m42,m40,police and luftshutz.I guess I just need to look for a new camera.Sure is cold and snowy here,cant wait for spring to arrive!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SD Luftwaffe helmet Q64 for review   SD Luftwaffe helmet Q64 for review  

SD Luftwaffe helmet Q64 for review  

Those pictures look better .... nice Helmets

TWS
    ?

I like what I see. Thanks for posting them Toecutter.
    Todd
    Former U.S. Army Tanker.
    "Best job I ever had."

MAP
    ?

Even today's smart phones take some pretty impressive photos. I have a Pixel. Forum quality photos are a breeze and I now often use it I over my DSLR

Also simple and cheap point and shoot cameras with a macro function take really good photos as well

No need to by a full bodied DSLR
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast