Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

SD M40 Luftwaffe Helmet

Article about: My latest lid arrived today and it did not disappoint. My new SD M40 Luft has a beautiful original finish and decal. All three split pins are intact, nice condition M31 tan leather liner is

?

Default SD M40 Luftwaffe Helmet

My latest lid arrived today and it did not disappoint. My new SD M40 Luft has a beautiful original finish and decal. All three split pins are intact, nice condition M31 tan leather liner is complete with original drawstring. The neck guard lot number stamped, “12230” and the interior left side apron has stamped manufacturers code and size, “HKP64”, indicating manufacture by Sächsische Emaillier-und Stanzwerke, AG Lauter, size 64.
    Has a paper tag that was found inside with the soldiers name and later taped by the Veteran to the side. You can see the residue on the side from the vets mailing label.

SD M40 Luftwaffe Helmet

SD M40 Luftwaffe Helmet

SD M40 Luftwaffe Helmet

SD M40 Luftwaffe HelmetSD M40 Luftwaffe Helmet

SD M40 Luftwaffe Helmet

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SD M40 Luftwaffe Helmet
    P
    Many

Very nice looking Luft helmet.
    Looks like it was well looked after post war.

Sweet!!!!!!

a beauty.

?

Thank you gentlemen! A very lucky find at an economical price. I'll take more pictures when the weather permits and I can sneak back onto Paddy's deck once he clears the snow.

Nice duder. Classic war helmet. An HKP M40 Luft. My first combat lid. (Posted on your other thread). Mine is missing a chin strap. Has a 90% decal and adhesive from possible mail home. Twins. Lower lot number though. Think in double digits.

Nice pickup Aldo. Enjoy!
    z

Nice one Aldo, I've never owned a lufty! must say (being honest) the remnants of the mail tag would get to me a bit (I know it's part of it's history)

?

René, me too but I'm happy the vet took the time to slap it on the non decal side so I don't have to look at it. If it weren't part of it's history I'd take a little lighter fluid to it.
    It could be like this one from Mr. Kramer's site The vet must have thought this seems like a good idea LOL. No offense William. it's a lovely and historic helmet.

Credit: Wehrmacht Militaria
    SD M40 Luftwaffe Helmet

Very nice lid Aldo!
    John

MAP
    ?

Nice one. This has a lot of nice extras!
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast