Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Should I be worried German Heer Ex Double Decal M35 Stalhelm

Article about: Hi everyone Can I please request some experienced advice on this German Heer Ex Double Decal M35 helmet. If I have read the database correctly this helmet has the potential to be correct wit

Pal
    ?

Default Should I be worried German Heer Ex Double Decal M35 Stalhelm

Hi everyone
    Can I please request some experienced advice on this German Heer Ex Double Decal M35 helmet.
    If I have read the database correctly this helmet has the potential to be correct with regards to double decal and than the removal of the national decal in accordance with directives.
    I suppose I just want some confidence that the decal and helmet are correct.
    Thanks in advance.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Should I be worried German Heer Ex Double Decal M35 Stalhelm   Should I be worried German Heer Ex Double Decal M35 Stalhelm  

Should I be worried German Heer Ex Double Decal M35 Stalhelm   Should I be worried German Heer Ex Double Decal M35 Stalhelm  

Should I be worried German Heer Ex Double Decal M35 Stalhelm   Should I be worried German Heer Ex Double Decal M35 Stalhelm  

Should I be worried German Heer Ex Double Decal M35 Stalhelm  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Should I be worried German Heer Ex Double Decal M35 Stalhelm
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

On my cell phone so limited to a small screen but the decal looks good to me

Liner and looks to be a reinforced aluminum example that fits nicely and has similar wear.

Nice tiny size too. You don't see size 60's too often
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Good helmet.

?

Hi,
    It is nice to see a size 60.
    Can I ask about the distortion on the front of the left skirt?
    Would this be a reissued helmet or the damage a factory casting error?
    The paint seems intact over what looks like a big dent in the first and last pictures.
    Thanks to Pal for posting this,and for any help with my questions.

That’s a nice helmet with a good looking decal and a seven tongued liner you sometimes see on small lids.

Pal
    ?

Thanks everyone
    It’s encouraging to have found a helmet that is appreciated.
    Thanks all for the valuable feedback.
    At this moment I am not in possession of said helmet but hope to be in the next week or so.
    So I am not able to answer questions regarding any irregularities at this point but will definitely follow up with some details when in my possession.
    Again thanks for sharing your combined knowledge.

Pal
    ?

Hi Kateri
    Regarding the distortion to the front left skirt.
    No that I have the helmet in my possession I can take a closer inspection.
    There is no distortion extending to the opposite side, also paint appears consistent at the distortion ares and out to the remaining areas.
    So as you mentioned the distortion has probably occurred during manufacturing and before painting.
    Thanks for taking an interest.