Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Ss fire police helmet opinions

Article about: Hi , this is my second post to the fourm , i dont have much knowledge and i have been buying from a dealer local to me so i want to be sure the items i am buying are correct before i continu

?

Default Ss fire police helmet opinions

Hi , this is my second post to the fourm , i dont have much knowledge and i have been buying from a dealer local to me so i want to be sure the items i am buying are correct before i continue

I am lead to belive this is a genuine ss fire police helmet , i hope you can confirm this

Thanks

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Ss fire police helmet opinions
    P
    Many

If the decals were correct it would be a Fire/Police helmet, having nothing to do with the SS, BUT the decals are bad. Run away from this helmet and take whatever the dealer says in the future with a grain of salt - that's if you choose to deal with him at all. Jim G.

?

Thanks for the reply jim , bit gutted as i trusted him , wish i found this fourm before i started buying but i guess you sometimes learn the hard way , i just hope the other stuff i brought from him is ok

You should post the other things you bought from the dealer to see if their good or not.

?

Thanks luftwaf , should i post them on this thread or to individual sub fourms ? I have a few diffrent bits from him , a flying cap , part of a gym vest badge , and photo album

I'd post them on individual sub forums to get better answers.

Quote by helmet2id View Post
    If the decals were correct it would be a Fire/Police helmet, having nothing to do with the SS, BUT the decals are bad. Run away from this helmet and take whatever the dealer says in the future with a grain of salt - that's if you choose to deal with him at all. Jim G.
    I think I know what you are saying but technically the all the police branches to include the feuerschutzpolizei, Wasserschutzpolizei, and the luftschutzpolizei all eventually fell under the SS as the SS absorbed the police correct? I’m not trying to comment on authenticity of decals in the OP. Am I off or no?

MAP
    ?

Quote by barge View Post
    Thanks luftwaf , should i post them on this thread or to individual sub fourms ? I have a few diffrent bits from him , a flying cap , part of a gym vest badge , and photo album
    Per forum rules you need to post them individually. As said, you will get the best replies that way as well
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Quote by 08SMLE48 View Post
    I think I know what you are saying but technically the all the police branches to include the feuerschutzpolizei, Wasserschutzpolizei, and the luftschutzpolizei all eventually fell under the SS as the SS absorbed the police correct? I’m not trying to comment on authenticity of decals in the OP. Am I off or no?
    All civic services eventually were moved under Polizei jurisdiction , not the SS, but SS and Polizei were under Himmler. Hence firefighter helmets having polizei decals.

?

Thanks everyone for your replys , would you class the helmet as worthless ? I paid around £250 , just posting my other items now

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast