Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

True "Barn Find" 2 Tone Camo Heer M40

Article about: This helmet was recently found at an estate sale in Colorado. It was found hanging on the wall in a farm house on the property. It actually still has a mud wasp nest crusted to the inside of

Default True "Barn Find" 2 Tone Camo Heer M40

This helmet was recently found at an estate sale in Colorado. It was found hanging on the wall in a farm house on the property. It actually still has a mud wasp nest crusted to the inside of the dome under the liner. Very nice helmet with very good color. Im posting it as a 2 tone camo but there is brown on the helmet so it may be 3 tone. The top of the helmet is brown. Liner is complete but is torn from the band in the front. Chinstrap is obviously not original to the helmet and I believe just tied in to hang it on the wall. A small amount of the heer decal can also be seen poking through the camo. NS64 Lot# D118
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture True "Barn Find" 2 Tone Camo Heer M40  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement True "Barn Find" 2 Tone Camo Heer M40
    P
    Many

More
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture True "Barn Find" 2 Tone Camo Heer M40   True "Barn Find" 2 Tone Camo Heer M40  

True "Barn Find" 2 Tone Camo Heer M40   True "Barn Find" 2 Tone Camo Heer M40  

Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture True "Barn Find" 2 Tone Camo Heer M40   True "Barn Find" 2 Tone Camo Heer M40  

True "Barn Find" 2 Tone Camo Heer M40  

What does the wasp's nest look like?

wait nevermind didn't see the photo of it first time I looked through
    Last edited by Person05; 05-31-2021 at 09:05 PM.

?

I’m a layman but it looks pretty good to me - meaning original condition/aging.