Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

U.S. CAPTURED M40, 45th Infantry Division swastika helmet and museum displays.

Article about: Hello everyone. I recently had the pleasure of visiting the 45th Infantry Division museum in Oklahoma City, OK. It is absolutely fantastic with displays representing pre American revolution

Default U.S. CAPTURED M40, 45th Infantry Division swastika helmet and museum displays.

Hello everyone.
    I recently had the pleasure of visiting the 45th Infantry Division museum in Oklahoma City, OK. It is absolutely fantastic with displays representing pre American revolution to modern day. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND this museum and anyone in the area should check it out!
    My grandfather served in the Pacific during WW2 so anything from that period is of interest to me.

Two things stood out for me.
    First-the 45th Infantry Division's original unit insignia was the Swastika and only changed in 1939 after the war began.
    Second-the museum has a large WW2 collection including, according to them, the largest collection of Adolf Hitler artifacts in one location.
    Regardless of interest this museum has everything from artwork to helicopters with mini guns. If you are ever within range definitely stop by and support this site!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture U.S. CAPTURED M40, 45th Infantry Division swastika helmet and museum displays.   U.S. CAPTURED M40, 45th Infantry Division swastika helmet and museum displays.  

U.S. CAPTURED M40, 45th Infantry Division swastika helmet and museum displays.   U.S. CAPTURED M40, 45th Infantry Division swastika helmet and museum displays.  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement U.S. CAPTURED M40, 45th Infantry Division swastika helmet and museum displays.
    P
    Many

Default ww2 weapons and displays.

Helmets and weapons.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture U.S. CAPTURED M40, 45th Infantry Division swastika helmet and museum displays.   U.S. CAPTURED M40, 45th Infantry Division swastika helmet and museum displays.  

U.S. CAPTURED M40, 45th Infantry Division swastika helmet and museum displays.   U.S. CAPTURED M40, 45th Infantry Division swastika helmet and museum displays.  

Default Cuff Titles

SS

Default Hitler

Hitler's cape and Rommel's funeral banner.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture U.S. CAPTURED M40, 45th Infantry Division swastika helmet and museum displays.  

Default Hitler's personal items

Items

?

Wow some great stuff would love to see what they dont have displayed