Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Unissued M42 Lufty

Article about: I have been having thoughts to mirror Terry and Leon. I'm not sure this is a Luft specific colour either. It looks to me to be the typical late war ubiquitous ND M42. I would bet the liner i

Default Unissued M42 Lufty

Hey.

What do you think of this unissued M42 lufty? The seller says that this is a rare variant, where was no luftwaffe decal applied in the factory, though it is in luftwaffe's colour. Also the stamps, do they look convincing?

Your answers are appreciated.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Unissued M42 Lufty   Unissued M42 Lufty  

Unissued M42 Lufty   Unissued M42 Lufty  

Attached Images Attached Images Unissued M42 Lufty  Unissued M42 Lufty  Unissued M42 Lufty  Unissued M42 Lufty 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Unissued M42 Lufty
    P
    Many

The helmet fits the bill of being a helmet without a decal but the pictures are too small to study paint and rivets. But so far looks good.

Hi , looks a decent M42 helmet ,I'm not sure about the chinstrap though.It is not rare to get them with no decal as the decals were not put onto any service branch by the latter end of the war. Leon.

That's what I was remembering Leon.

Thanks for your answers. I sent the seller a request for bigger pictures.

Default .

Here's bigger pictures.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Unissued M42 Lufty   Unissued M42 Lufty  

Unissued M42 Lufty  

whats the circle on the front??

No idea, but there is number ''13'' in it.

Very nice late war ND M-42 I like it Leon is right they were issued in general late in the war. timothy

?

I like it. Looks to be the correct inner ink stamp to the marker of shell. Chin strap is the only thing out of place to me.

M38
    ?

Looks like a very nice late war no decal. I'm not sure it is really LW specific. It may just be the color they called Schieffergrau which was a general purpose color used for all branches late in the war. NS seemed to use that color a lot. Regardless, I like these and this one is a very nice example. Do you know the liner band date? Better pics of the chinstrap would help but it might be oklay.

Cheers,
    Terry

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast