Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

Wehrmacht Polizei Helmet genuine?

Article about: Hello goys. Today I need your help with this police helmet. Do you think it is worth buying ? Thank you in advance, Thomas

Default Wehrmacht Polizei Helmet genuine?

Hello guys.
    Today I need your help with this police helmet. Do you think it is worth buying ?
    Thank you in advance, Thomas
    Wehrmacht Polizei Helmet genuine?Wehrmacht Polizei Helmet genuine?Wehrmacht Polizei Helmet genuine?Wehrmacht Polizei Helmet genuine?Wehrmacht Polizei Helmet genuine?Wehrmacht Polizei Helmet genuine?Wehrmacht Polizei Helmet genuine?Wehrmacht Polizei Helmet genuine?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Wehrmacht Polizei Helmet genuine?   Wehrmacht Polizei Helmet genuine?  

Wehrmacht Polizei Helmet genuine?   Wehrmacht Polizei Helmet genuine?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Wehrmacht Polizei Helmet genuine?
    P
    Many

First impressions i'm not liking the paint / decals / liner / chinstrap. Wait for other opinions though of course.
    nick

It's not very convincing is it? And that 'chinstrap'...

I'm no expert ... But!! in my opinion the Paint looks awful ( Wrong Colour ) the chinstrap is bad, so is the rest of it ..... Other than that ... Leave it alone

Ok I will skip this. Thank you very much!

I'm a bit late but just to support the other guys, "no way"! The liner is brand new, the chinstrap is dreadful and that green paint is straight out of the local DIY store! Also, I hardly need a mention it as the decals are so bad but is that an M35 shell with a boredered eagle?

Regards

Mark
    Last edited by Watchdog; 12-21-2018 at 06:36 PM. Reason: typo
    "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing he cares more about than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature with no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."

1 look fake.