MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

WH used M18 Si 62

Article about: Hello guys ... I have another M18 Si 62 that I want to show you .... I hope it won't be too monotonous for you ... Regards Dirk

?

Default WH used M18 Si 62

Hello guys ... I have another M18 Si 62 that I want to show you .... I hope it won't be too monotonous for you ...

Regards Dirk
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture WH    used   M18  Si 62   WH    used   M18  Si 62  

WH    used   M18  Si 62   WH    used   M18  Si 62  

WH    used   M18  Si 62  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement WH    used   M18  Si 62
    P
    Many

Hello
    I like its green colour and it is good shape as it never have seen the frontline
    It seem it lays the complete war into a chest to the day anyone opened it and you bought it
    It is a very good helmet
    BR from Munic
    Bavarian

Nice helmet, beautiful decal.
    Also interesting to see a liner with only 7 tongues most likely due to it being such a small size.
    Luis

Dirk,

Thank you for posting these helmets. I could never get bored of looking at them. As said, another very nice helmet. The Eisenhuette factory shells are a nice shape and the pitch at the rear of the dome looks a little steeper than some makers. I also like the background you are using in your photographs - blue/grey?

Do you have any square dip WW1 helmets?

Andy

MAP
    ?

Yawn......zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Just kidding Dirk.

Love seeing these. Another nice honest example in superior condition.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

Quote by PotatoDigger View Post
    Nice helmet, beautiful decal.
    Also interesting to see a liner with only 7 tongues most likely due to it being such a small size.
    Luis
    hi yes the smaller the size the less leather tongues ... although I have already seen differences in the 66 sizes 8 or 9 leather tongues ...

?

Great helmet, had the opportunity to purchase one similar to yours earlier this year but went with a luft visor instead. Hopefully I get another chance at one next year!

?

Quote by AndyM35 View Post
    Dirk,

Thank you for posting these helmets. I could never get bored of looking at them. As said, another very nice helmet. The Eisenhuette factory shells are a nice shape and the pitch at the rear of the dome looks a little steeper than some makers. I also like the background you are using in your photographs - blue/grey?

Do you have any square dip WW1 helmets?

Andy
    hi .... I use gray or black photo cardboard (as it is called here in Germany) as the background ..... I only take pictures in daylight (without direct sunlight) ... you always have to catch the right day ... mjtvdem the right camera that works quite well ... I have a Sony A300 ... nothing special

Quote by RZM 68 View Post
    hi yes the smaller the size the less leather tongues ... although I have already seen differences in the 66 sizes 8 or 9 leather tongues ...
    Yeah, it depends on how the leather is cut, sometimes it results in 7 8 or 9 leather tongues depending on size, too, of course.
    Since I have started making these leather pieces myself now I see why that sometimes happens.
    Luis