Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

What (exactly) are these?

Article about: So, I've always been curious about the origins of these 2 steel helmets. Is the Kradmelder a replica? Maybe. Is the Polizei a post-war? Maybe. I can always send more pictures if neccesary. P

?

Default What (exactly) are these?

So, I've always been curious about the origins of these 2 steel helmets. Is the Kradmelder a replica? Maybe. Is the Polizei a post-war? Maybe.

I can always send more pictures if neccesary.

PS: The lotnumber and shell size are unreadable in the Kradmelder

Best regards,
    Kyansp
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture What (exactly) are these?   What (exactly) are these?  

What (exactly) are these?   What (exactly) are these?  

Attached Images Attached Images What (exactly) are these? 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement What (exactly) are these?
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

The blue helmet appears to be a beaded M40. I can't tell you much more about it based on these photos. The paint is odd and it looks like it is missing the liner

I'll defer to the civil helmet guys for comment on the M34 style Police Helmet.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

Usually the tabs under the helmet below the liner are indicative of a fireman's helmet but it's clearly police, so I'll go out on a limb and say it's probably a fire police variation
    The other one is an M40 beaded luftschutz as said. Can you please show the inside of it? Thank you
    Dean

Do a detailed and seperate photoshoot of each helmet including decal close ups. These photos are no good.

?

Quote by Dean View Post
    Usually the tabs under the helmet below the liner are indicative of a fireman's helmet but it's clearly police, so I'll go out on a limb and say it's probably a fire police variation
    The other one is an M40 beaded luftschutz as said. Can you please show the inside of it? Thank you
    Dean
    Btw I find it hard to believe that the first one is all original judging by the condition as well