Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

What kind of German helmet is this?

Article about: Hello. I just picked up this German helmet with liner. It doesn't have any markings on it. It has a dent and has some rust as well. Just curious if anyone can identify what style this is and

Default What kind of German helmet is this?

Hello. I just picked up this German helmet with liner. It doesn't have any markings on it. It has a dent and has some rust as well. Just curious if anyone can identify what style this is and whether it is pre or post 1945. Thank you!

What kind of German helmet is this?What kind of German helmet is this?What kind of German helmet is this?What kind of German helmet is this?What kind of German helmet is this?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement What kind of German helmet is this?
    P
    Many

Default Re: What kind of German helmet is this?

It's a very rough M34 round dip fire protection police light weight civil helmet, without the decals. Not worth very much in this condition. May have been used post war hence the lack of decals and solid black paint.

Hi Helmetone. Thank you for the ID. I have a heavyweight double decal m34 fire but wasn't sure about this lightweight one. Thanks again!

Quote by deltaspecialforce View Post
    Hi Helmetone. Thank you for the ID. I have a heavyweight double decal m34 fire but wasn't sure about this lightweight one. Thanks again!
    Would love to see it.
    chris

Quote by helmetone View Post
    It's a very rough M34 round dip fire protection police light weight civil helmet, without the decals. Not worth very much in this condition. May have been used post war hence the lack of decals and solid black paint.
    You are correct WW2 helmet used postwar ,curved dip is the turn use.
    chris