Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

what is with top helmet dealers?

Article about: I am not complaining guys rather I just made this for something to talk about. But honestly though what are with some of these helmet dealers!?! I asked you guys where to buy helmets from an

Default what is with top helmet dealers?

I am not complaining guys rather I just made this for something to talk about. But honestly though what are with some of these helmet dealers!?! I asked you guys where to buy helmets from and I have tried to communicate with some of the dealers about certain helmets, and they either blow me off completely and just say someone else is interested or say yes and never hear from them again. Respectfully so I do imagine they get really busy, but come on lol. Maybe this is like high school and you have to be apart of a certain group to even get an audience from them haha. Or maybe I am just communicating wrong, but whatever the reason maybe it is quite annoying at times. How do you guys get people to respond, make their notification ring until there network crashed haha, might just have to try that one

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement what is with top helmet dealers?
    P
    Many

ok I'm seriously being nice here- don't write haha! it dosen't read well in my book.

enjoy riding your bicycle!

MAP
    ?

Giant,

Ahhh, yes that is his name. And a good man at that. So while we often say here it is hard to interpret the meaning of what other write, even if you where joking I would send Rene a PM and apologize. We don't make fun of other members. And let's not bring this out in a thread it will only lead to more problems

Now, back to the questions.

Not sure what is going on. Not sure what dealers you are contacting. For the links I gave you, one I know can be a bit grumpy, and a few are constantly traveling so a little patience is needed.

If they say someone is interested, it is most probably true and someone they have dealt with before.

I would continue to be polite and follow up.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

No doubt about it, great transportation, quick, and low on gas.

Alright I'll apologize both publicly and privately, reneblacky I'am sorry for making a joke that was entirely rude and unnecessary. I hope you can forgive me.

MAP
    ?

Quote by Giants77 View Post
    Alright I'll apologize both publicly and privately, reneblacky I'am sorry for making a joke that was entirely rude and unnecessary. I hope you can forgive me.
    Thanks! Appreciated.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Quote by Giants77 View Post
    If you contacted any dealer with that attitude, I'm not surprised if they are blowing you off.
    You need to learn a little patience, and maturity.
    Any more comments like those and you will earn a little time off.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Giants,

First off, I would post a helmet you are interested in here as you have done already. Then if you get a thumbs up and do want the helmet approach the dealer. But only make an approach if you are serious about a particular helmet. Ask them up front any questions i.e. if you would like a particular photo or anything regarding the purchase. Then if you are happy ask them to set it aside and arrange to make payment. Just remember to be patient, dealers aren’t there just to sell to you - they often have large inventories and orders ahead of yours in the queue so it may take a little time.

That’s the way I proceed and I’ve never had an issue. By the way, over the last three weeks I’ve been working towards purchasing a DD35 and yes it has taken time but the reward will be with it - like I said patience. We’re not buying model kits from the model store - these are one off individual pieces of history.

And as mentioned, a bit of respect goes a long way in this forum and the more respect you show the more you will receive.