Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Who is buying German helmet on Ebay

Article about: I was just looking at the helmets on Ebay and saw alot of junk and people were buying them 600\\$ for a rusty shell with fake chicken wire really.There was so many fakes and junk.who has the m

Default Re: Who is buying German helmet on Ebay

do you now another site to buy ?.??//giv exemple...of couse i sow a lot of shit E BAY ..my i just colect from battelfield i have friends hoo do this some time i have someething from my colection not with money

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Who is buying German helmet on Ebay
    P
    Many

Quote by sscrooge View Post
    I love a good rummage on ebay : ) i sold this helmet not too long back to a friend who then sold it on again in a deal , i saw it on ebay and won it back last night at a hell of a lot less than i sold it for
    You are truly the King of E Bay. Now that deal is really taking the mickey!

Cheers, Ade.

?

Thanks Ade

I once sold a bayonet on ebay. I posted it on the old MCF forum , no-one could really identify it. (but still received offers privately)
    I'm sure it was a 19th century bayonet (without scabbard). I thought I'd could make perhaps a 100 euros on it.
    I had to relist it three times because ebay cancelled the listing (I'm sure it was someone from the forum that wanted to make a backdoor deal).
    The last time the listing got cancelled right before the bidding ended and the buyer contacted me anyway and we did the deal without ebay. No fees , wonderful.
    I got more than 900 euros for it. Incredible.

Quote by cricketchris1944 View Post
    I was just looking at the helmets on Ebay and saw alot of junk and people were buying them 600$ for a rusty shell with fake chicken wire really.There was so many fakes and junk.who has the money to buy junk and not research what you buy.What do you do if a collector invite you to see his collection and all his helmet are junk do you tell him or do you say you like his helmets.
    I agree 100%! Some of the helmets being offered currently on eBay are simply terrible and in my opinion not worth the dosh being asked, and there are of course pitfalls for the unwary. Its allways best to do your research and learn from those who know what they are dealing with. That said i have had some great bargains off ebay with trench art items and shell cases plus some Gulf War stuff, so it has its good points. Sadly my mate has bought German WW2 helmets which clearly are not WW2, he bought them from carboot sales for prices like £10-£20-but how do i tel him what hes got isnt original German WW2 SS as he believes them to be? Will have to break it to him very gently soon as i hate to see anyone get stung like that but its not easy and many will agree learning about the subject and handling as much genuine material as is possible helps you to determine original from fake, knowledge really is everything, though bargains can be had. Regards, Tim.

I started to sell some ground dug helmets on eBay.

Quote by Inf Div 121 View Post
    I started to sell some ground dug helmets on eBay.
    Maybe you should sell them on the Forum.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3