Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

ww2 German helmet

Article about: Hi is this helmet original as i usually have bad luck when finding original German helmets. These are the sellers photos

Default ww2 German helmet

Hi is this helmet original as i usually have bad luck when finding original German helmets.
    These are the sellers photos

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement ww2 German helmet
    P
    Many

Hi it looks like an original "pepper pot" but not in the best of order. Leon.

well while its at £3.20 with free postage and one day to go what do you think?

Original and quite early M34. The green paint is odd, but it looks like it has the wartime liner from the square cork spacers. Have a punt, at that price you can't lose.

I like the fact that it's got rust on top of a label titled "Rust Nr. 32" Can't see it being worth much but, surely, if it stays at £3.20 it'd certainly be worth a bid... I'd hold out and save up for a nice civic with no decal or even a decalled one though --- if you get this one you'll surely want a better example soon enough.

thanks for your help and any ideas of how much a Czech reissue helmet would be worth as well there is one that i know about and i see a under that paint it would be a double decal Luftwaffe helmet

Pics of the czech lid would be needed in another thread.

k i was just asking as it dose not have original liner (well it has no liner)it has the liner band i think it was used as a prop as it has a piece of cloth for a liner glued in.