Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

WW2 german M35

Article about: by DougB Stefan, If you can discuss an item in its historical context you may be able to show your friends the student of history in you. My sons aged 21 to 15 now, have always brought their

?

Default Re: WW2 german M35

Quote by DougB View Post
    Stefan, If you can discuss an item in its historical context you may be able to show your friends the student of history in you. My sons aged 21 to 15 now, have always brought their friends over who think its super cool, and I have brought much of my collection to schools to discuss WW1 and WW2 history using the real artifacts. Its always a big hit, never had the "nazi" label but I always tell the school that deactivated firearms and items with a swastika are going to be in the class room, so I dont get a visit from the local SWAT team or an angry parent calling. Its always gone well when in its historical context, which is why I collect anyway.

But if your goose stepping down the hallway and are sporting a funny moustache, then you might get some sideways stares....LOL

Anyway start looking at some Russian, British, Canadian and American stuff online in front of them, I know with kids too, perception is everything and its good to learn that side too.
    Yah definately not sporting a moustache, than i would be asking for it ...... LOL

Its funny though, as im the only one in my grade level collecting but there are other students younger than me that have a greater collection than i and their friends think it is cool and are interested. opposite story for though -.-

all the best,
    Stefan

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement WW2 german M35
    P
    Many

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3