Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Ww2 original stahlhelm factory liner+air vent pin alignment tool?

Article about: Ok found this for sale,is it the real deal? and can anyone concur to its originality as I have never seen one before.also if its genuine is there any value in one as they must be quite rare.

Default Ww2 original stahlhelm factory liner+air vent pin alignment tool?

Ok found this for sale,is it the real deal? and can anyone concur to its originality as I have never seen one before.also if its genuine is there any value in one as they must be quite rare..............
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Ww2 original stahlhelm factory liner+air vent  pin alignment tool?   Ww2 original stahlhelm factory liner+air vent  pin alignment tool?  

Ww2 original stahlhelm factory liner+air vent  pin alignment tool?  
    Attached Images Attached Images Ww2 original stahlhelm factory liner+air vent  pin alignment tool?  Ww2 original stahlhelm factory liner+air vent  pin alignment tool?  Ww2 original stahlhelm factory liner+air vent  pin alignment tool?  Ww2 original stahlhelm factory liner+air vent  pin alignment tool?  Ww2 original stahlhelm factory liner+air vent  pin alignment tool? 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Ww2 original stahlhelm factory liner+air vent  pin alignment tool?
    P
    Many

I saw this for sale on the WAF a while ago. I didn't really know what to make of it.

Hi Andy I guess they put the shell inside to get the exact meaurements prior to drilling,unless its a complete fake and Helmet production was never this way at all...........

?

An odd one.

?

Doesn't look right at all. Nothing for a collection IMO unless its like $20 and you have $20 to throw away.