Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Army Heer Sword Need Help

Article about: I am a novice when it comes to swords and this is the only sword in my collection. I don't even know if it is a lion's head or leopard's head. Someone who has purchased from my dagger collec

Default Army Heer Sword Need Help

I am a novice when it comes to swords and this is the only sword in my collection. I don't even know if it is a lion's head or leopard's head. Someone who has purchased from my dagger collection would like to buy my sword, but I do not know what price to ask (US $). Any information you provide will be helpful and well appreciated. It was made by Ernst Pack & Sohne. The blade is in excellent condition while the rest of the sword and scabbard are not as nice. See the photos below.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Army Heer Sword Need Help   Army Heer Sword Need Help  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Army Heer Sword Need Help
    P
    Many

?

Hello. No price estimates are made here. Check on dealer and auctioneer sites.
    Here they can help you evaluate the quality of the displayed item.
    Georgi.

Hi Jack....its interesting sword combination that I have never seen on a Pack Sword...and I would like to hear from some of the forums swordsmen on this.

I also looked into Angolias Sword book and I do not see this model. Wait for more comments

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Hello

Could the blade be a replacement ?
    Looks more like a Puma or C&J model to me ...

Im curious if there is any Pack Swords in Michael Ryans threads that are pinned above.
    My time is limited and preparing to leave for the Max Show soon.

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

This is a nice original Pack ,not easy to find .
    they also made dove head in this model

Hello
    Here is my version as a comparison
    Mine has no maker on the blade ... So could that definitively be an Epack model ?
    It is a simple version with no glass eyes ... which, strangely enough isn't so ofter encountered
    Anyone lucky toowning a Epack period catalog to concur ?

Regards
    K.

Hello

That sabre would be a Paul Seilheimer model according to ANGOLIA's book

Cordialement
    K.

there were three or four companies who used this exact model. Pack is one of them

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast