Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

How to Tie a Sword Knot on a Police Officer Degen

Article about: Hello everyone. I've had this police officer degen from Anton Wingen Jr for awhile and recently purchased an original police knot for it. I didn't think this through beforehand and now I hav

Default How to Tie a Sword Knot on a Police Officer Degen

Hello everyone. I've had this police officer degen from Anton Wingen Jr for awhile and recently purchased an original police knot for it. I didn't think this through beforehand and now I have no idea how to properly attach the knot. I've seen numerous photos but I still can't figure it out.

This is a long shot, but is there an instructional video anywhere or maybe some better instructions? Anybody able to help me out? Thanks!How to Tie a Sword Knot on a Police Officer DegenHow to Tie a Sword Knot on a Police Officer DegenHow to Tie a Sword Knot on a Police Officer DegenHow to Tie a Sword Knot on a Police Officer DegenHow to Tie a Sword Knot on a Police Officer Degen

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement How to Tie a Sword Knot on a Police Officer Degen
    P
    Many

Here is an example with a SS portopee properly tied. The police model is tied in an identical manner.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture How to Tie a Sword Knot on a Police Officer Degen   How to Tie a Sword Knot on a Police Officer Degen  

BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

?

Good information.

I still can't figure it out! I've spent an hour trying to match the photos and I'm more likely to damage this knot strap before I get it right. Argh!

Here you go just re tied mine in stages so its easyer to follow, hope this helps you
    cheers, Ronnie

start at top right pic and go left
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture How to Tie a Sword Knot on a Police Officer Degen   How to Tie a Sword Knot on a Police Officer Degen  

How to Tie a Sword Knot on a Police Officer Degen   How to Tie a Sword Knot on a Police Officer Degen  

Well thought of Ronnie! I wanted to help delta but just couldn't think how to tell him

'a pictures worth a thousand words' lol

Matty

no problem matty I know what you mean ....try to put that into words would be a big "fail" for me aswell

Ronnie. Huge and I mean HUGE help. I actually figured it out. Thanks a million!

No problem delta glad I could help