Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

interesting rare type of Holler saber

Article about: Hi. I came across an interesting rare type of Holler saber. have you met this model without a swastika? It is also possible that you have information why this model is in zinc (possibly alum

?

Default interesting rare type of Holler saber

Hi. I came across an interesting rare type of Holler saber. have you met this model without a swastika?
    It is also possible that you have information why this model is in zinc (possibly aluminum)
    interesting rare type of Holler saberinteresting rare type of Holler saberinteresting rare type of Holler saberinteresting rare type of Holler saber

- - ------- - -

More photos on the link Бонифаций - Google Photos

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement interesting rare type of Holler saber
    P
    Many

It appears to be an export item made without the Swastika.
    Wait for the forums swordsmen to chime in..they should be interested in this.

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

wow,never seen one like that,for sure interesting hilt

That is an aluminium based N°21 as there is no pin the the backstrap /grip joining area ....
    but never ever saw something like this before .... if not too pricey, somethign to add to the collection as you are not likely to come across another one soon ... what would the symbol beneath the eagle claws be ?? I'd go for an asian export ...
    I'd be curious about the experts advice
    Regards
    K.

?

Thanks for sharing this interesting version of Holler saber.
    Perhaps it is an export, although in this case I do not like the material - the Germans exported their products of worse quality for other markets?
    Perhaps it was also a product made of aluminum, it was created just after the war, where the swastika was removed from the weapons produced earlier. In this case, the ordering party, wanting to avoid any unpleasantness, chose a design made to order, without a swastika.

Actually a lot of german sabers were made of aluminium / pot metal alloy after 1939 ... ( Heer, luftwaffe, etc ... ) ...
    And some III°R models like this C&J prison saber are even available in Aluminium only if i am not mistaken ....
    It was lighter to wear but it looks cheap imo .... I go for earlier brass model whenever possible ....
    If done after the war, then the customer didn't have to ask : the German factories automatically removed the swaz, that was clearly not the time having them around ....
    Regards
    K

?

I've seen one of these before and just thought it looked so bad that ot was an Indian made fake .