Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Kinder saber with double etched blade

Article about: by Wagriff The recipient's name engraved is Paul Van . When you deal with silver and gold hallmarks, this style of lettering is used, so you get familiar with it.. Cheers Wargriff now i can

Default Re: Kinder saber with double etched blade

Quote by 85ronnies View Post
    Who's HPL mate ??

One of the most knowledgable persons on all things German. Here is a recent photograph of him I think you'll recognise.
    Attached Images Attached Images Kinder saber with double etched blade 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Kinder saber with double etched blade
    P
    Many

Quote by big ned View Post
    One of the most knowledgable persons on all things German. Here is a recent photograph of him I think you'll recognise.
    LOL got you now Ned

Some better pics in the daylight you can just make out the guilt under the langet,
    thanks again, Ronnie
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Kinder saber with double etched blade   Kinder saber with double etched blade  

Kinder saber with double etched blade   Kinder saber with double etched blade  

?

Hi Ronnie, what a great looking piece, although I'm not 100% certain those are Templars being depicted but Teutonic Knights of old Germany, I really do think you have two very golden spherical objects within your trousers, in other words "YOU JAMMY BUGGER"
    Cheers Dave

Ha Ha great point there Dave you are probably right regarding the Knights....just me effing it up again, every time i think of the teutonic nights i think of blazing saddles where he calls him a teutonic Tw*t but thanks for the comment matey & glad you like it
    cheers Ronnie

?

Well its better than searching for Froggy----- Ribbit Ribbit, daddy loves froggy does froggy love daddy HEHEHEHE

Quote by davejb View Post
    Well its better than searching for Froggy----- Ribbit Ribbit, daddy loves froggy does froggy love daddy HEHEHEHE
    He he quality Dave

Hi Ronnie,, that is a pristine example ,, that is rarely seen. I know you must of been head over heals happy when you got it. Was this from the family or a private buy. Nice Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

The recipient's name engraved is "Paul Van". When you deal with silver and gold hallmarks, this style of lettering is used, so you get familiar with it..
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Quote by Larry C View Post
    Hi Ronnie,, that is a pristine example ,, that is rarely seen. I know you must of been head over heals happy when you got it. Was this from the family or a private buy. Nice Regards Larry
    Thanks Larry it was a buy from a fellow collector and yes very very pleased with the buy
    thanks again, Ronnie

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast