Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

Kriegsnarine sword from Carl Eichorn

Article about: Hi everyone. I would like to know your opinion on that Navy Sword. Is it original or fake? I'm really sorry for the quality of the picture, but that what i have at the moment. Best Regards

Default Kriegsnarine sword from Carl Eichorn

Hi everyone. I would like to know your opinion on that Navy Sword. Is it original or fake?
    I'm really sorry for the quality of the picture, but that what i have at the moment.
    Best Regards
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Kriegsnarine sword from Carl Eichorn   Kriegsnarine sword from Carl Eichorn  

Kriegsnarine sword from Carl Eichorn   Kriegsnarine sword from Carl Eichorn  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Kriegsnarine sword from Carl Eichorn
    P
    Many

?

I see nothing that disturbs me other then the fact that he former owner removed all the patine of the fittings by overpolishing.
    IMO a nice original.

Ger

Thank you Gerrit. Does the maker mark look good ? May be I just worry too much...

?

Well its the standard 1935-41 Logo and stamped as it should be.
    Other then that it has a socalled Schörklinge, (look at the last 20 cm towards of the tip), that is not seen on copies.
    Its an original.

Ger

Interesting information. Thanks again!

IMO, it appears to be an original Eickhorn model# 1670 Naval saber. Better photo's would help though. does it have any control numbers on the scabbard or hilt?
    Regards, Fletcher

Hi Again. Here are some more pictures. Unfourtanetely there is no any control numbers.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Kriegsnarine sword from Carl Eichorn   Kriegsnarine sword from Carl Eichorn