Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

Opinion About this supose Hitler Youth sword

Article about: I can't find any information about this supose Hitler Youth sword, so i guess its fake ? Tks for the help.

Default Opinion About this supose Hitler Youth sword

I can't find any information about this supose Hitler Youth sword, so i guess its fake ?

Tks for the help.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Opinion About this supose Hitler Youth sword
    P
    Many

IMO, a tinnie added to the guard to add value.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Quote by rbminis View Post
    IMO, a tinnie added to the guard to add value.
    Ralph.
    Same opinion. Best Regards, Fred

Nothing "textbook" here for sure but i wouldn't lapidate that piece straight away
    It would require close ups, good quality shots in quantities to forge a definitive idea ...
    Yes, No sword model was ever done for the HJ organisation. I know that some leaders like AXMANN had swords customized during his reign over the HJ but we can not rule out some chaps wanted sabers too back in the day and had some done their way ....
    We find examples of added Eagles on sword / Sabers Langets at the early days of the III°R for the Heer & Police among others before the officials models came out ...
    I am convinced some pieces around even looking odd and non conform according to the militaria bible are really period items ...
    Is there any chance for other pics so we can make an opinion ?
    Regards
    K

Likewise. Never seen a HJ sword in the maker catalogues, personalization is possible, as is post war enhancement.

CBH
    ?

Why would anyone use a 1939 tinnie to produce an HJ sword, if such a sword existed wouldn’t it have an enamel HJ pin or something similar. These tinnies were cheap as dirt a few years ago.