MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

Police SS SWORD REAL OR FAKE ?

Article about: Hello Gents.I would like to acquire this sword.I would really apreciate if someaone can help me with some informations about this sword authenticity.

Default Police SS SWORD REAL OR FAKE ?

Hello Gents.I would like to acquire this sword.I would really apreciate if someaone can help me with some informations about this sword authenticity.

Police SS SWORD REAL OR  FAKE ? Police SS SWORD REAL OR  FAKE ?
    Police SS SWORD REAL OR  FAKE ? Police SS SWORD REAL OR  FAKE ?
    Police SS SWORD REAL OR  FAKE ?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Police SS SWORD REAL OR  FAKE ?
    P
    Many

Save your money
    Its supposed to be a Police NCO degen.
    Although Eickhorn produced NCO degens ..the logo is not one I have seen and appears to belong to a sabre..as this blade may have been added on this grip.

The Motto has no close detail to view in the photo and would not waste my time seeking to purchase it.
    If someone can post a comparable example with the same logo ..then I will give it the benefit of the doubt.

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Thank you Larry C

Without getting too specific on the problems same overall opinion as Larry, also not liking what looks to me like some postwar plating done over pitting. Best Regards, Fred
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Police SS SWORD REAL OR  FAKE ?  

Is it plating or silver paint?

Thank you Fred !

Quote by Anderson View Post
    Is it plating or silver paint?
    Point noted - with the very poor imaging and lighting I considered both possibilities. For me natural sunlight is the arbiter of different types of plating, various paints etc. in seeing how the light reflects differently from it as compared to known examples. With this oblique angle in the photos here not seeming to show much of a difference.
    Not that it really made a difference in the outcome with that bogus TM on the blade. Best Regards, Fred
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Police SS SWORD REAL OR  FAKE ?  

"Not that it really made a difference in the outcome with that bogus TM on the blade."; indeed, it's even facing the wrong way.

Thank you everyone for the useful informations !