Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

Prison officer sword

Article about: Hi all..i' d like to show this Prison Officer sword made by Eickhorn, pommel ,backstrap and crossguard are made of lightweight aluminium gilted(with loss of gilt in some points)...all opinio

Default Prison officer sword

Hi all..i' d like to show this Prison Officer sword made by Eickhorn, pommel ,backstrap and crossguard are made of lightweight aluminium gilted(with loss of gilt in some points)...all opinions are welcome
    Many thanks
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Prison officer sword   Prison officer sword  

Prison officer sword   Prison officer sword  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Prison officer sword
    P
    Many

Hi Luca..I dont know much about these but from the examples I have seen in the past..as seen by Moderator Horst and Member "Gast" in the link below

Prison Official Sword

The grip eagle seems to have varied in art work compared to the other 2 seen which are consistent with each other. Hopefully some of our swordsmen will weigh in on your sword.

Where is Michael Ryan ?

Prison officer sword
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Prison Official sabre.
    Also offered by WKC and Clemen & Jung - also Pumawerke I believe, although I do not have a picture in my archive. Attached is a Clemen & Jung model with portepee, lightweight hilt like the Eick', but a different eagle hilt design. Also attached a silvered hilt WKC Justice Official with a very different eagle hilt; the WKC PO was same design as their silvered JO, but with a gilt finish over lightweight hilt.

Prison officer sword[ATTACH=C[/ATTACH]Prison officer swordONFIG]971983[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]971984
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Prison officer sword   Prison officer sword  

with the flip ups on wing top could this be Customs officer.?

Plate from Eickhorn Kundendienst 1938 shows Prison Official sabre, model #1728. Justice Official is identical, model #1763.
    Note the upturned wing tips of the Eickhorn design.

Prison officer sword