Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

Sword hanger and Portepee ID Help Needed

Article about: Hi All, Can anyone Identify these items, the sword hanger is not your typical tear drop stlye, I assume its a early sword hanger and not for a dagger, it is maker marked and dated 1935, the

Default Sword hanger and Portepee ID Help Needed

Hi All,
    Can anyone Identify these items, the sword hanger is not your typical tear drop stlye, I assume its a early sword hanger and not for a dagger, it is maker marked and dated 1935, the clip is marked M over SS over 42, not sure how it would attach with that loop on it, also the Portepee is thinner then a normal sword portepee, is it WW1 maybe? Im a bit lost lol, any help will be appreciated! Thanks Gents!
    Sword hanger and Portepee ID Help NeededSword hanger and Portepee ID Help NeededSword hanger and Portepee ID Help NeededSword hanger and Portepee ID Help NeededSword hanger and Portepee ID Help Needed

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Sword hanger and Portepee ID Help Needed
    P
    Many

Default Re: Sword hanger and Portepee ID Help Needed

Hang in there Max someone who knows these will answer shortly. Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

It look to me like a hard worn Germany TR sword Portepee.

Regards
    Vedran

Well I'm not sure what they are from or suppose to be on, but I used them for my Imperial Sword, since they are both worn and salty they seem like a nice fit hopefully I attached it properly.
    Sword hanger and Portepee ID Help NeededSword hanger and Portepee ID Help Needed