MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

2000 credits in return for Photo uploading help

Article about: Ok as the title says...I will relinquish 2000 credits to the person whose idea will work quickly and efficiently as I am getting pissed off why this keeps happening I have no use for the cre

hi larry ,the photographs i upload always seem to be in the reverse order in which i upload them, so now i just upload in reverse order and its seems to work , if you catch my drift ,confused ,i am
    Regards James

Hello Larry,
    I am currently on my older computer and am unable to save a screen shot so,
    One method that WILL work is to "insert inline" any photos that you want. They will go where ever your cursor is. You simply need to hit the enter button to create a space where you want your intended photo to go. Put your cursor there and left click. Then hit the "Insert inline" button. If you would like to add text betwen your photos, type your text and hit enter. Your cursor will now be on the next line and you will be able to add another photo "Insert inline" again.
    You can also type all of your text and where you would like to add a photo, put your cursor after the text and hit enter. This will add a space in your text and you will be able to add one, or more, photos, again use the "Insert inline"
    Hope this helps, it never fails me.
    Ralph.
    P.S. Not really looking for credits, just trying to help another member.
    P.P.S.S. Often when uploading photos for the first time, if they are not in the order that you desire, you can upload them all and they will appear in the "Home" window. Delete them out of the "Attachments" window and simply drag and drop them in the order you wish from the "Home" window. Photos that have been unloaded previously will not show up in the "Home" window again and may appear in the wrong order. You can then use the method that I described previously.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Hi Larry,
    There is also another method that I use once in a while.
    You can type in your text and upload your photos. Then submit your thread.
    Then hit the "edit" button. You will see all of your text and photos. You can now edit your text adding spaces and lines where you would like your photos to be. Then you simply copy, cut and paste your photos where ever you wish.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

.test

test 2

test 3 Bored and waiting

test 4 RZM brothers
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Quote by Larry C View Post
    .test
    test 2
    test 3 Bored and waiting
    test 4 RZM brothers
    Hi Larry,
    Does this mean success?
    You can also delete the empty lines that are in between. Just make sure that there are no text AND photos on the same line.
    Ralph.

Hi Ralph I went into the edit part and clicked on "Insert Image" which is near that blue world looking icon on that tool bar..and went in that direction..I have the option now of typing inbetween photos of any description..or not. I know some of the more gifted Computer guys already know this trick..but..Im a bit behind my time with some things...I lost my virginity last year
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Hi Ralph I went into the edit part and clicked on "Insert Image" which is near that blue world looking icon on that tool bar..and went in that direction..I have the option now of typing inbetween photos of any description..or not. I know some of the more gifted Computer guys already know this trick..but..Im a bit behind my time with some things...I lost my virginity last year
    When you are in the "Edit post" mode, you can pretty much do what ever you wish. As long as there are no text and photo on the same line, it will not appear to be a jumbled mess.
    Ralph.
    P.S. You lost your virginity last year? You have been here since 2011!

last test no inbetween text...the good life and yes..it worked

Thankyou Ralph..and others who have commented...I get to keep the plush and plump pillow to rest my head on

Thankyou Ralph..and others who have commented...I get to keep the plush and plump pillow to rest my head on
    Hi Larry,
    There are probably another method or two but I have not been forced to figure them out yet. The methods that I mentioned have always been successful for me so far. There is always a work around!
    Ralph.
    Glad to have been able to help!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast