Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Access to gold club?

Article about: Hello, I am relatively new here and as far as I know I do not have Gold membership. I could just keep my mouth shut but hell I’ll do the right thing, I can easily access the gold membership

Default Access to gold club?

Hello, I am relatively new here and as far as I know I do not have Gold membership. I could just keep my mouth shut but hell I’ll do the right thing, I can easily access the gold membership club forum and obliviously shouldn’t be able to as far as I know. I am saying this just Incase it’s not just me and everyone has access without membership.

Regards,
    Bodhi

Thank you
    gregM
    Live to ride -- Ride to live

I was addicted to the "Hokey-Pokey" but I've turned
    myself around.

There are two sections, the first is available to you, but you can not access the Gold Members only section.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Maybe I’m wrong, but I’ve never been able to access the first forum before just today. It has always told me I don’t have access if I clicked on it.

CBH
    ?

Gold Club Membership cost 25$US, this opens up all the forum to you.

Quote by CBH View Post
    Gold Club Membership cost 25$US, this opens up all the forum to you.
    worth every penny.
    gregM
    Live to ride -- Ride to live

I was addicted to the "Hokey-Pokey" but I've turned
    myself around.

https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/gold-members-only-area/
    What do you see when you click onto here?

Gunny,
    When I click the link I don't have access, I am talking of the first form ( https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/wrf-gold-members/ ) Until recently I was never able to access this forum. After reading everyones replies it appears to be a problem that was fixed instead of a problem that needs fixing.

Thanks for replies,
    Bodhi E.