Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Connecting problems

Article about: Evening all, is anyone else having problems pulling up WRF? For three days it's been taking forever for this site to pop up on my pc and my phone, I'm not having problems with the other foru

Not solved yet..still getting the white screen here and there saying website is not available.
    I sent another message.
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Glad it's not just me,really thought my lappy had finally given up,page not loading as taken too long,same as everyone else.

Quote by Rich Moran View Post
    It's technology! This is what happens when you trust the science.

Chicken Little runs in and says "Run for your lives, the sky is falling, run, run, RUN! Sorry fellas I could nor resist.
    After I posted this on Sunday, Chicken Little pecked through the connectivity technology and said to me "No way am I letting you on for the rest of the day" and so it was, "run, run RUN for your lives the sky is falling!"

Hi! Sorry the problem is still there. We're trying to figure it out, but we haven't found yet a reason to cause it. We are working on it and will keep you updated. Thank you for your understanding!

Hi! I didn't see any problems since several hours. Please let me know if the problem still exists.

I have not had problems today.
    Thank you for your efforts.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

No problems today for me too, thanks team

Bill
    "Only a pimp in a Louisiana whore house carries a pearl handled revolver"
    - General George Smith Patton Jr.

Seems much quicker today for me also. Thank you for all the hard work!

Good Work Thankyou
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast