Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 ... LastLast

Forum running slow

Article about: Anyone else having this problem? Pages are taking a long time to load. I spend a lot of time looking at the spinning wheel of misery as I switch between pages or try to check PMs. The proble

It seems the forum is stuck in treacle. It's at a stage now that I cannot check in as often or as easily as I'd like, as is apparently the case with many others here.

Hopefully the tech wizards get to the bottom of this conundrum soon. In the meantime, I guess I'll have to go and interact with the real world....

B.B.

I think Dimas opened the sewer. Hurra! Thanks, friends, also to Larry C. We all hang by such a slender thread, don't we?

Ca 1810 hrs my time, the hamsters started running faster on the wheel here.

I mix my methaphors, which is a horror.

Quote by Larry C View Post
    Waiting on the forums most enchanted and tech gifted Dimas
    He is being summoned

Attachment 1178689
    Were the girls successful in summoning Dimas or did Mothra intercept the call?!?

Just a heads up. As of 1800 mountain standard time in the USA March 18, 2018 I am still experiencing very slow uploads of the forum. I am confident that the IT folks will get this resolved...

Thanks for all you do to keep us up and running

Smitty

- - ------- - -

Just a heads up. As of 1800 mountain standard time in the USA March 18, 2018 I am still experiencing very slow uploads of the forum. I am confident that the IT folks will get this resolved...

Smitty

Still very slow for me too. Seems to fluctuate, but is consistently sluggish.

B.B.

Me as well.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

MAP
    ?

Quote by Rakkasan187 View Post

Smitty

- - ------- - -

Smitty
    Double posts are a symptom of slow upload speeds. I get this sometimes when I think I didn't click "Post" so I click it again.

....As BB noted, speeds seem to fluctuate for me as well.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Glad to know it wasn't just me experiencing this problem!

CBH
    ?

I miss Net Neutrality

?

Mine was slow but now it goes at a good speed

Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 ... LastLast